Excellent: johnlock

Because I get random thoughts about new fics and I'm like yes, let's do it.
The creativity!
The power!

Sherlock was running around the flat, trying to find his brain it seemed to John.
"What on earth are you looking for?"

"I just had a flask full of solution for my experiment and I some how misplaced it." He said frantically.

"Is it yellow in color?"

"Yes."
John points to the top of the refrigerator with a smirk.

"Thank you, John."

"I never thought I'd see the day, Sherlock Holmes couldn't find something in plain sight."

"Shut up, its been..a distracting day so far." He turns to hide his blush.

"It's only 9 in the morning. What has you distracted?"
Of course Sherlock couldn't tell him, it was because he looked absolutely adorable sleeping on the couch last night.
"What's it to you, doctor. Shouldn't you be tending to people or something?" He said snidely.

"Right, I guess I'm off."

As soon as he hears the door close Sherlock breathes a sigh of relief.
He has become increasingly aware of his feelings for John, and suddenly he can't act right whenever he sees him.
"I'm in trouble. I need something exciting."
Just then lestrade called.
"Give me something good."

"We have a double homicide and the mother of the daughter that was killed might be involved."

"Oh, sounds lovely I'll be right over."

After some time on the scene Sherlock had an idea of what went down, how it all happened, and why.
The only thing missing was that he wanted John to be there so he could show off.
As they say speak of the devil.
"Sherlock." John called as he walks up.

"Excellent, would you like to hear what happened?"

"You already solved it?"

"Of course he has, freak. But didn't want to say anything until you got here." Sally rolled her eyes.

"So, the mother had blood all over herself, claiming she was trying to save her daughter. That was a lie, she was actually killing her."

"How do you figure?" John asked.

"Blood under the younger girls nails will most definitely come back as her mothers, showcasing they fought. As to why they would fight, that is where we come to the man over here." He walks to a man in his mid 30s with his neck slit open.

"This poor bloke was having an affair with his wife's daughter."

"He was a step dad?"

"Obviously, his nose and ears don't match the girls at all, and different last names, I've also called her father he was just here but had to be taken by police for more information."

"Hang on, how do you know they were having an affair?" Asked lestrade.

"He's not wearing his wedding ring, and she has a hint of men's parfum on her. Also her text messages have all kind of pictures and text saying how he loves her more than her mother."

"So the mother went mad when she found out her husband was shagging his step daughter?"

"Precisely. Another case solved, shall we go home?"

"Sure."

"Aw freak and his pet going home together. Must be nice to finally have someone who actually likes you." Sally laughs.