Chapter 20: True Colors

~Niko's p.o.v~

I walked to Jeremy's room dressing room, assuming that's where they would be probably eating each other's faces off. Instead I see Mystic sprinting down the hall from his room, her dog following behind her. I stepped in front of her. Why would a bubbly girl like her be crying so hard? As if her face is shattering and the tears are the only thing that can hold it together. "Hey, Love. Are you Okay?" She looked at me so broken, the poor girl had puffy red eyes. She opened her mouth to speak, but only sobs came out. I tried to assure her everything was going to be alright, but I don't really think it would. I picked her up and walked over to a confused Shania. "I'm going to take her. She shouldn't be alone tonight." I started taking her to my car, I laid her down in the back seat she curled up against the door farthest from me. I moved out of the way and let Nightmare in, Who went and curled up against Mystic. I shut the door and went to get her stuff.

~Jeremy's p.o.v~

Oh god. What have I done.. I thought and I was wrong.. I called her names that I knew I'd regret. I went to find her, but couldn't. I went to go talk to Shania just as Niko was leaving. Jarvia probably needed him for something. Everyone stood in complete shock. What Happen? " Where's Mystic?" I asked the group of people before me. " She was crying, so Niko took her home with him." Shania responded, dumbfounded. I ran my hands through my hair, roughly. Then went back to my dressing room, slamming the door and I heard the wall crack under pressure.

~Mystic's p.o.v~

I woke up in an unfamiliar room.

My head hurt, my eyes hurt.. My heart hurt. Memories of what happen flashed through my mind. I started to cry again. In the midst of this, an incredibly pretty girl came into my room. "Here, Sweetie. Niko said you need to just rest today." She handed me 3 pills and a cup of water. "Thanks." I choked, I took the pills and downed the water. I didn't care what these were, I just wanted escape. "What are they?" I asked, "Just some sleep pills I use on bad nights. They're fantastic, I assure you." She answered. "Who're you?" I asked, She smiled warmly. "I'm Niko's Fiancé, Jarvia. Go to sleep, Honey. You'll be home soon." She smoothed, and pet my hair as I laid down. I was getting dizzy and tired already. "Thank you.." I murmured and fell into darkness.

~Niko's p.o.v~

Jarvia came back downstairs. "She's out like a light, considering how exhausted and stressed she was and how many she took, She won't be up for a while. Days even." She sighed sitting back down. I put my laptop away, and pulled her to me. "I'm sorry for all this, J. I promise I'll make up for it." I said, burying my face in her neck. "It's not a the last Heart Jeremy's going to break and you're going to help pick up the pieces again. I love you for it." She said, rubbing my shoulder. "I love you too. We have a plane to catch in an hour." She huffed and got up, went upstairs and returned a few minutes later with a duffle bag of the essentials. I ran upstairs and grabbed the sleeping Mystic and Nightmare followed and descended the stairs. When I reached the bottom I heard Jarvia and Jeremy. "Jer, get out of here. She's going back to her brother and that's it." Jarvia said. soft but sternly. I walked up behind Jarvia and watched him gape and her sleeping form.

~Jeremy's p.o.v~

When Niko came into view holding Mystic, she seemed so lifeless. She looked dead, but her chest was moving so she was breathing, So she isn't dead. He walked past Jarvia, pushed past me, and walked towards his car with Mystic and Nightmare following. Jarvia backed me out of their apartment, and then followed Niko with 3 plane tickets in hand. I watched them leave. The girl I believe I was starting to fall for, carried away from me in the arms of my best friend.