Chapter 17: Trouble on Set

~Mystic's p.o.v~

"Thank you, Shania! You're an Angel!" I wailed, then kissed her cheek when we got in the car. "Yeah, Yeah. Sit back, Bitch. And buckle up." She grinned at me, I buckled up, "I love it when you talk like that to me." she laughed and turned up the radio and oddly enough.

Abigail blared through the speakers.

I looked down at my dress. It's a fairly simple black dress, with a red Ribbon around the middle. I convinced them to get me put on a corset to make me thinner, and a strapless bra that prevents my boobs from bouncing uncontrollably and uncomfortably, a pair of black nylons and simple black ballet flats. My face consists of foundation and mascara and my black studs for snake bites.

I walked out helplessly trying to find Shania. "Shania!" I cried, "Over here." she yelled back, I ran over to her and threw my arms around her and fake cried in her shoulder. "I FEEL SO NAKED." I wailed, like a baby. She put her arms around me. "Hush little baby don't you cry, it's all for the job. You know why." She cooed, I pulled back and looked at her. Then, we cracked up laughing at eachother. "Okay, Stupid. Go sit in your loner table. We're going to start filming soon." She said shoving me towards my 'Ditched-prom-date-loser table. I sat at the table as the ditched prom date, that came with the captain of the football team, and then when he leaves me for the head cheerleader I turn into a complete sociopathic coocoo nut brain McStabatron and shank the football prick and his whore when they're about to Fuck. Great right? I decided not wander around, because we probably won't shoot for a while because Shania and the director are along together.

I sat on the edge of the stage, and took notice to acoustic guitars behind the stage. I hopped up and grabbed one and sat down on the edge, plucking the cords to get the feel of it and found myself playing The Mortican's Daughter by Black Veil Brides.

'I open my lungs dear, I sing this song a funerals, No rush.
These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.
A baby boy you held so tightly,
This pain it visits almost nightly
Missing hotels beds I feel your touch'

I sang, strumming the cords to the song easily.

when the song ended I took a deep breath, and jumped when I heard applause behind me.

"That was amazing."

~Jeremy's p.o.v~

I wandered around waiting for the director to call is around to start, But God knows it's going to be a while considering him and Shania are in the same room together, alone. Again. Where'd Mystic go? Shania just shooed her to her loner table and now I can't find her. I wandered to the stage because I heard a guitar and singing. Great job of it, too. I quickly and quietly crept up on the stage behind the voice, Its Mystic. I'm quite surprised. I didn't know she could sing or play anything. When she finished, I clapped "That was amazing." She squeaked, jumped up turning around. She looked so perfect, she made the best Kristy Killings. She smiled in relief when she saw me. She put the guitar back and pushed my shoulder, lightly. "Fuck, Jeremy. You damn creep. You scared me." She laughed. I loved her laugh. I put my arm around her and pulled her to me. "I didn't know you could sing." I whispered, picking her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist. "There's a lot you don't know about me." she kind of growled. I kissed her gently and she pulled away and giggled. "Thank god I don't have a lip ring."

~Mystic's p.o.v~

"Thank god I don't have a lip ring." I giggled, then kissed him not so gently. I know I shouldn't be doing this, Andy is still there. He gripped my thighs a little harder as he pulled me closer. My hands ventured through his long black hair, it's so soft. He pulled away, "You're so cute." I blushed and he kissed my cheek, "Especially when you blush." And, Then he kissed me again.

This is gonna hurt.

"Mystic." a voice interrupted, a voice I know all to well. Some one who I don't want to see right now.

I'm in so much trouble.

It's Chris.