Chapter 15: Boy Crush ;D

~Mystic's p.o.v~

"We should be heading off." Shania said, I turned to her and groaned loudly. "But, Shannnnniiiaaaaaa!" I whined, I was starting to get along very well with the guys especially Jeremy. Jeremy laughed at me and I grinned at him, "Chris will have my head if I don't get you back." she countered, grabbing my arm and dragging me away. I tried to dig my heels in but being only 110 pounds, wasn't helping. I turned to Jeremy and mouthed 'Help' But, instead of helping he just laughed at me, I attempted walking back to the group and drag Shania, but was once again unsuccessful. I stuck my tongue out at him like a 3 years old, he looked at me seriously. "I will bite that." I laughed, still slowly being dragged away. "Come at me, Bro." I challenged. He stood up with that glint in his eye and I screamed and somehow got out of Shania's grip and took off running, Jeremy chasing, and Shania cried out in frustration. I giggled and jumped on the makeshift stage, for the music video, with a squeak but, in heels that failed and I fell and Jeremy jumped and landed on me. I looked at the situation and my body told this was good. As he laid on top of me, our faces so close. He leaned down and covered the distance, pressing his lips on mine.

We laid there, faces attached. His lips soft, warm, and strangely loveable. "Call Chris and tell him you're staying longer!" Shania yelled, bringing me back to reality. "I'm going to go.. Uh.. Discuss the plan for tomorrow, with the director." she yelled, interrupting our moment, he bit my labret piercing and tugged it lightly, I shivered. "O-Okay." I yelled breathless and my voice quivering. I smiled and pushed Jeremy off me, who laughed and laid down next to me, I rolled over and put my head on his stomach pulling out my phone to call my brother.

~Jeremy's p.o.v~

I chased after her, hearing Shania's cry in frustration as we ran. She jumped up on the makeshift stage and squeaked as she fell because of her platforms. How she ran in them to begin with, beats me. Well, I tried following her up and ended up falling on her, our faces only inches apart. She's so Damn beautiful, I couldn't help but kiss her. I closed the gap between us, exactly what I hoped would happen, did.

She kissed me back. And Shania just had to ruin it by saying something about calling someone. I bit her labret piercing and tugged it lightly making her shiver. "O-Okay." she yelled back, voice quivering slightly. She pushed me off then laid her head on my stomach, pulling out her phone to calling someone. "Christopher, I'm going to be late... Stuff, none of your business.." I said hello into the air and she giggled smacking my arm and shhing me. "So, don't wait up. Me too, Bye." she said then hung up, and sat on me both legs next to my waist. and played her head on my chest, I lifted her chin and kissed her, she giggled against my lips, "Oh god.." someone murmured.. "Mystic!"