Chapter 16: Awkward moments.

~Mystic's p.o.v~

He pulled me closer and kissed me again. This feels great, but I feel guilty because I know this is all just because I miss Andy. I giggled, until "Mystic!" Shania snapped, sharply. I jumped and tried to pull back but, My lip ring got tangled with his. "No make out sessions on set."she laughed at our struggle to untangle from each other. "This is awkward." I mumbled, still trying to detach my lip ring. He kissed me again, but this made my face heat up, but when he pulled back we were no longer tangled. "You're fucking magical." I said, kissing him one last time before I sat up, he laced his fingers through mine, helping him sit up then leaned forward one last time tugging his lip ring lightly. "Come on. Let's go back and socialize."I giggled and hopped off the stage, I heard him groan, then a thud, then I was picked up and thrown over his shoulder. "Nice ass." I laughed, and he smacked mine with made me laugh harder. I tried to escape but only being 110 pounds. I couldn't escape.

~Chris's p.o.v~

I looked at the clock again, 12:53. I know I wasn't supposed to wait up, but it's hard not to worry. I heard a car rumble on the gravel, then silence, then voices. I moved to the open window and saw some guy with my sister. "No, Jere. Don't." He spun her around and she laughed. "But, baby come back!" He sang really loud, "Shhh! You're gonna wake someone up!" Mystic laughed, and walked towards the bus. He grabbed her arm and pulled her back, Pressing his face to her before releasing her, "Good bye, Mystic!" he whispered yelled, "Good night Jeremy!" she whisper yelled back. He got in his car and drove off, I ran into the kitchen rubbing my eyes to look like I just woke up and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge just as she walked in. "Morning." I whispered when she was almost next to me. She jumped. "Jesus Fuck, Chris!" she said, holding her hand to her chest. "Go to bed." She ordered. "No. I'm gonna go smoke first." I said, sticking my tongue out. She waved me away and went back to the bunks, where a bark sounded. I went outside and lit a cigarette. I took a drag when I got the sense of being watched; I turned slightly and saw Biersack sitting on the ground next to his bus. I walked over and sat next to him. "Hey, Biersack. Can't sleep?" I asked, taking another drag. "Nope. Juliet is doing that thing again, and I can't help but think about your sister." He replied, also taking a drag. I blew the smoke out and sighed, "Well, you heard what Myst said, She isn't your rebound because Juliet cheats on you." I stubbed out my cigarette and walked back on the bus, checking Mystic who fell asleep in her complete get up, and I myself, went to sleep for the night.

~Mystic's p.o.v~

"Mystic. Mystic. Mystic." a voice repeated my name, poking my face. I batted their hand away. "Lemme lone." I slurred still in my sleep mode, I felt heavy breathing on my face, then a long wet path on the side of my face, My eyes flew open. "EW! GHOST. EW!" I screamed, wiping my face, He just laughed at me, I pushed him away. "You ass! Now I have to burn my face. I laughed and walked to the bathroom and almost screamed. I looked terrible, dead sort of. "Morning, Zombie." Chris called, "Shut the Fuck up you dick!" I yelled after him.

~Chris's P.o.v~

There was a knock at the bus door; it was Shania. "Is she ready? Ill get her on the first plane to Portland as soon as I can." I groaned aloud, She's not going to be here for a few days, she has to work on her birthday. Great. She came from the back looking like her. Ponytail hair, a band shirt, shorts, no makeup and converse. She took out her bridge and labret piercing though, and has brown contacts. Her and Joker keep covering them up. "Going for teenage girl today?" I grinned at her as she gave Shania her back pack, she flipped me off and walked out, "Love you too!" I yelled as she walked to the car. "I know you do!" she yelled back and got in the car. I shut the door and laughed to myself.