Chapter 176: Human Repairs

Start from the beginning

"Oh, pity. I have mistaken you as a poorly child who was throwing a tantrum. My sincerest apologies."

Heinrich "Heine" Schmidt. The perfect definition of what a man made in heaven looks like. Long, silky golden rod locks, a nicely chiseled face, a flawlessly mastered charisma, jade green eyes that gives an occasional gleam when he  intimidates his rival. His build isn't too brawny nor skinny.

His impressive intelligence can hold numerous major ranks, or even more. Also known to be a skillful Spymaster, who always got his eye on the target. Now, he holds three prestigious titles—Spymaster, Count, and most essentially, Arendelle's official Royal Advisor.

Nothing he cannot handle, as far as he can tell.

A black gloved hand takes a swift hold on a squirming Peter's collar and eyed him from head to toe. "Your clothing is too frilly, don't you think? Perhaps, the job as Jester suits you more?"

"How dare you insul—"

"That is quite enough, Heine. As for you, Peter, you will argue no further and you will step out of this court room whether you like it or not. I'll have to compel you to do so if I must," Elsa internally smirked, "And sir Schmidt, the rest of the council and I warmly welcomes you to our humble abode."

"Thank you, your Majesty, your Highness," Heine smiled as he bowed his  head in gratitude, "I'll do my best to meet your expectations."

An angry Lars marched into the court room unauthorized, but nobody minded the manner of how he stormed in with a persuasive glare that didn't go unnoticed by a speechless former Count, "Do I really have to escort you out? I'm no pacifist when it comes to snobs."

"Fine. I'll exit castle grounds," Peter growled, "But mark my words, you will someday regret what you all have done."

"The audacity for an ex-official," Heine dismissively spoke, watching Peter stomp his way to the massive doorway, "His Majesty and I had a good chat about the old timer's attitude and I must say, sir Peter's quite the catch."

Standing up to her full height, Elsa declared, "Meeting adjourned."

"He's an ill-mannered one, isn't he?" Anna chuckled, "I don't even know what Papa saw in him back then."

"Agreed, your Highness," Heine nods, "Though, I'm afraid I must tend to my duties now. I'll be by my study of ever any of your Highnesses need me."

"I truly am sorry if your work comes in triple the amount, Heine," Elsa apologetically says, "But don't worry. Your position as Count won't be for long, it's only temporary before I find a competent candidate."

"Think nothing of it, your Majesty."

"Please, let us avoid formalities when away from the others," Elsa smiles, "You may call us by our names. We are very grateful that you adjusted to new obligations quickly. As expected from a proficient spy master."

A tinge of pink swarmed the blonde beauty's cheeks. "You are too kind. I must take my leave now."

"Of course."

The loud sound of the oak doors shutting stunned the awkward silence between the two sisters. Breaking away from her chair, Elsa gently takes off her cape that matched her usual dark green and black uniform and draped it around the backrest of the comfy furniture, rubbing the side of head due to stress as she did so.

"And so the battle is tamed," Anna playfully joked, "Luckily Heine is a miracle worker, sis."

"He's a man of many things," Elsa spoke with gritted teeth as the edge of a blue hair tie is in between. The Snow Queen allowed her platinum blonde tresses to gracefully cascade down to her waist, "I cannot imagine anyone else fitting for the jobs."

"I'll go fetch ourselves some sandwiches," Anna grins widely.

Once the faltering footsteps of the ginger were out of earshot, Elsa sighs and sank into her seat in exhaustion after fixing her hair into a chignon.

Unaware that a new person have entered the room, Aiden made sure he was tight lipped to surprise the relaxed condition of his wife, a glint passing by his emerald irises as he snuck his way for his prey.

Carrying a steaming cup of coffee, he finally stopped dead in his tracks, predatory eyes gleaming in mischief. Aiden laid a swift hand on Elsa's shoulder, and three things happened at once.

The ice queen dangerously spun around, armed with a balled fist meeting her husband's face. The minor, unharmful sensation of the steaming beverage landing on his pristine white shirt didn't startle Aiden one bit, but honestly, his wife gifted him an impressive hook.

The fire king tended to his cheek in slight agony, hissing in pain.

Guilt immediately bubbled up in Elsa's chest at her perceived intruder.

"Aiden!" She worriedly leaned closer and examined the purple bruise forming on his Adonis face, "I am so, so sorry! I thought you were someone else!"

"D-don't worry about it," He laughed, "Nothing that can kill."

"And your shirt," Elsa gasps, glancing at the drying stain, "Oh I am so terribly sorry," She stood on her tip toes and slid her husband's jacket off his form, "Do you have a spare?"

"I must admit, I kind of predicted this would happen," Aiden smiled sheepishly, "So, yeah."

As the King of Arendelle began unbuttoning his stained shirt, Elsa's face instantly flushed when she was given the desirable view of the fire king's perfectly  toned torso and hard planed chest. The queen bit her bottom lip and tried to drag her attention away from the oh so lovely sight, but her gawking stare was unable to waver.

And the eerie sound of the spreading doors couldn't be more traumatic.

"Els, I got extra lettuce— Oh holy mother of Arendelle, I interrupted something."

Both the couple's heads hung low in embarrassment as Elsa weakly stammered, "N-no, Anna—wait, it's not what you–"

"Toodles!"

The massive ivory doors slammed shut, but before it could, the Princess of Arendelle's head poked out to blurt out a few words.

"You two have fun. But not that kind of fun because Elsa surely won't hold back this time to yell out Norwegian curses when she gives birth to your baby number three— BYE BYE!"

"ANNA!"

And so, Anna ran for her dear life.

•••••••••••••••

Aiden finally reached the final button of his new shirt and he moved fast to fasten it, "Ah, crisis averted."

"I'm really, really sorry for punching you earlier," Elsa pressed her hand a little bit harder to the king's minorly injured skin, "Oh, my poor baby."

Aiden folded his arms playfully, "Hey now, I'm no child, snowflake."

"Don't worry, I know," Elsa stuck out her tongue as she sat on his lap, pecking his nose, "Where have you been?"

"Whipping something special up for the two of us," His tempting tone tickled her ear, "Just, the two of us. I missed this," He nuzzled her face, "I missed you."

"Aww.. I missed you too," Weaving her fingers into his dark locks, Elsa couldn't resist but inch her face closer, "What do you have planned?" She smirked.

"Lots of things," He closed the gap between them and kissed her, "So don't forget to dress nicely later. Consider this as my way of making it up to you."

"Shouldn't I be the one making it up to you?" Elsa sadly frowned.

"Absolutely not," Aiden shook his head, "Now, with things discussed," he swiftly carried her on his shoulder as if she was merely a sack of potatoes, and his quick action earned an excited loud squeak from the stunned queen, "Let's be off and see to it if Auriana and Chandler would like to have a younger sibling."

"You little—AIDEN FIREHEART!"

To be continued
on the next chapter...