Chapter 176: Human Repairs

"This is simply illogical!"

"Ah, yes. All the more reason to replace you. This serves as living proof that you are a truly childish man in defiance of your nearly feeble age, mister Peter."

"I am a responsible member of this council and I implicitly refuse to step out and accept this unapproved resignation!"

"Correction, you weren't and never have been.  We don't need anybody's approval here. And also, not a problem. Captain Lars will help you with your departure gladly. Forcefully if he has to."

"With all due respect, your Majesty, but right now you obviously lack rationality," The former count's face grew hot in boiling rage, "Do tell me what are your reasons for firing me right this instant."

"Don't worry, I'll try to be straightforward as I can. You're not only an additional migraine to my nerves, but I also see you as a hypocrite who highly despises ex-council member Garrett, and you are definitely blind enough to not notice you take after him. Though less worse, I must admit."

Anna couldn't wipe the proud smile seemingly plastered on her face.

Elsa is many, many remarkable things. Her major occupations, those being a affectionate sister, a loving wife, a daughter, and an undoubtedly great mother, outnumbers the so called superiority of her role as crowned head.

At the young age of six, Elsa is already playing Mozart scores on the piano, and as she grows she is known to be very ebullient in the topic of Geometry and other topics relating to mathematics.

Her early royal tutors would always praise her stirring performance on her academics, so it was no wonder how Elsa could independently handle a powerful country.

Yet still... Not one soul can ever forget that once the platinum blonde woman enters the court room, the weight of the supreme crown drops on her shoulders and it'll be an extremely rare sight to see the ice queen parting away from her responsibilities.

But beyond those things, Elsa will do anything to ensure the safety of her family. And right now, in order to pursue that goal, she must act like what she is. A Queen.

"To continue your superbly demanding request, mister Peter, I sincerely cannot push aside this issue and leave it unattended. As time passes, I notice that you are growing unsuitable for your rank as Count."

"You absolutely have no idea who you're getting rid of."

"Why of course, each of us present here know that a Count is an important position indeed, and the person worthy of that role should be someone who can handle that part nicely. And I'm sure it's reasonable enough that I'm simply looking for someone who has good intentions for the crown. To put it bluntly, Peter. I don't want to waste time on you not doing your job well like you should."

Flabbergasted, Peter tried to come up with a rebuttal for his defense.

"This is unacceptable. Not only are you all exceedingly rude for insisting to my replacement to be present this admittedly ruined morning, but denying the fact that I did my part not exceptional enough is too cruel."

The wry chuckle that emitted from the new presence in the room silenced Peter's complaints.

"Is this how current nobility behave, my queen?"

"You can say so."

Jade colored eyes made contact with icy blues for a brief moment before proceeding to lock on rebellious browns. Taking a fearful step back, the former Count found himself trapped within the mercy of the boy who will eventually replace his position once he surrenders to the sharp gaze the drop dead gorgeous man gave him.