"very funny"but his sister reacted completely heartless she pushed him to a wall slamming his back creating a massive bruise on his back his breath was cut and blood spilt from his mouth.

"don't touch me disgusting i cant believe a mere piece of trash had the audacity to lay a finger on my shoulder"the girls including Katsumi laughed before using their quirks to beat the crap out of him and walked away 

Izuku was left alone in the park he tried getting up but even that was to much a struggle Izuku then heard footsteps come towards him.He looked up and saw it was Shota Todoroki one of his used to be friends she extended her hands tot he boy whose half face was puple, whose shirt was torn revealing countless burns and bruises he flinched at the sight of her hands tried moving back but fell on his shoulder but he kept trying to run his legs couldn't move and his eyes filled with fear he looked back at her face and screamed"please don't hurt me i wont call my self your friend i'll never look your way i'll forget about you just don't hurt me anymore im begging you"she was heartbroken at seeing him this way and she wasn't afraid to show it .He was suprised a drop of water fell to the ground and splashed on his hand he looked at her beautiful face and both her blue and grey eye were filled with tears she was crying for him and she hugged him "im so sorry Izuku im so sorry I can never understand your pain"hearing those words the words he was dying to hear shattered the pebble left of the large wall broken by the pain of loneliness and the feeling the wall hid emptied"aahhh"he screamed crying into her shoulder each tear each scream each cut and bruise hurt a thousand times worse then they should have he lost everything he ever loved becuase he had no quirk well that is everything except a certain red and white haired girl whose looks all males adored."Izuku from today it's me and you against the world"he looked up and gave a million watt smile "anything as long as im with you"he said she blushed hearing those words from her first ,last and only crush.

As time passed Izuku got beat up worse and worse but his so called parents ignored his suffering and only focused on their green haired princess despite all his wounds his parents would always ask something of him but who was he to say no long story short his life became hell bullying and abuse everyday along with the constant reminder of how insignificant Izuku was to his family in fact Izukus wounds became so bad he needed an hospital but Shota found a better way she would always take him to her home and get her mother to do it.The Todoroki family was especially nice to Izuku except for Shoto who ignored him .The family adored Izuku because he was Shotas light or so they called it Shotas mother always cooked for her family and Izuku because she invited him to always eat there everyday after being hurt and nursed by Rei he would play with Shota and her brother and sister except Shoto the children saw Izuku like a big brother which they never had most of the time Izuku slept over their house and in shotas bed and when he got home he would always check to see if there was food for him but like always they never made for him Izuku new as much but even so it still hurt knowing it.One day Shota didn't come to school instead she stayed home only her brother came in and he looked angry  which was unusual so after Izuku got beat to a pulp he ran despite his body which screamed i'm dying to Shotas house he saw Shotas brother and sister and mother crying togethor and asked what was wrong but when they told him he was angry to the point he thought he could kill someone.He ran to where Endeavor and Shota were training the family tried stopping him but he didn't he  instead entered the room."who the hell are you"Endeavor asked him but Izuku ignored him he went to Todoroki  and saw the burn of her eye and got even angrier"you like my work she refused to fight with her flames so I did some art on her face so everyone can see the ugliness in imperfection"Endeavor said before laughing . The family stood in fear outside of what there farther/husband would do to the boy but Midoriya said something that shook them to their core"you think this is funny hmm well then if you like art that much why dont you let me try some on that stone at the center of your veigns you call a heart"Endeavor got angry and said"why you little-"but before he could finish he Midoriya turned his head revealing half his face covered in his hair but one eye looking at Edeavor an eye filled with a lust for blood and and an anger unsatisfiable aimed at that one man.

 The family stood in fear outside of what there farther/husband would do to the boy but Midoriya said something that shook them to their core"you think this is funny hmm well then if you like art that much why dont you let me try some on that ston...

The pressure was so great that in endeavors eyes it was like the boy had inflicted so much pain to him and he had been smiling while doing it screams of his daughter during trained filled his mind to the point where he forgot how to breath these were the eyes of a demon and fell on his knees.

Midoriya walked out holding Todoroki his hands were soft holding her like she was on a pillow for someone whose eyes were filled with despair the kindness he showed others melted hearts he took the girl to her room were she rested and woke up to her view was Izuku smiling she turned and said"don't look at me i'm hideous a monster"she screamed he grabbed her hand turning her body leaned in and kissed her right above her eyes on top of the mark"everything about you is gorgeous"she cried and hugged him soon they ate but everyone stared at them including Midoriya because of how close Todoroki stayed to him .Soon after lunch he went to take a bath and sleep on the couch but Todoroki happened to be standing at the door she grabbed the bottom of his PJ sleeve before dragging him to her room on her bed in which she wrapped her arms around him and snuggled her head in his chest "from now on you sleep with me"she said blushing like crazy he was to but he leaned in kissed her forehead said"sure goodnight Shota"he said"Goodnight Izuku"in his warm embrace she slept fast.