"Oh, I am sorry babe," she said, smiling sheepishly.

"You are such a dumbass! Anyway, I am going to take a bath now so I'll call you back later," she said and hung up the call.

"Freaks," she mumbled and started her morning routine.

Aurora went down to the restaurant and everyone greeted her which she politely

returned. There was one person who was not polite enough to smile but to smirk. Yes, your guess is right. It was  Zayn who smirked at her to which she shot a glare.

"Oh bless! Stop glaring at him, Aurora! I want my friend to live a long life!" said Harry, chuckling.

Aurora just rolled her eyes to his comment. 

"What's wrong, Aurora? asked Ryan, a soft smile fixed on his face which somewhat warmed her heart.

"Nothing, the little kid here is mad cause I woke her up early. That's it,"  said Zayn, still smirking.

"Oh, just shut up, Mr. Jerk," she said.

Aurora and Zayn had a lot of bickering which made everyone laugh. Ryan was happy too

but a hint of sadness is visible on his face which he tried to mask.

All were in the Palace of Versailles. This palace is the most famous castle in France. It was built in the 17th century! It is a symbol of military power of France and as a demonstration of French supremacy in Europe. It is very beautiful. There are many tourists everywhere they go. Of course.

Most of them were couples. Of course, it is called "THE CITY OF LOVE" for a reason. All admired it, took photos and had fun.

"When are we going to the Eiffel Tower! It's the main tourist attraction, isn't it.?" asked Amelia.

"Today," said Zayn.

Someone's acting like a jerk.

"Of course, we'll see it today, but when?" asked Harry in a duh tone.

"At night," said Ryan.

"Now, let's leave for the Luxembourg Palace!" Said Harry as they all nodded.

They reached the Palace and everyone looked at it open mouthed. "It's wonderful," Ryan said, absentmindedly. They all went around the Palace praising it's beauty and were having fun. They took a lot of photos.

Aurora had a sudden mood change and went a bit far from them and sat on a bench alone thinking about her family. 

Zayn was taking photos of Harry and Ryan together as requested by them. When Zayn searched for Aurora, he was shocked to see her nowhere. Panic raised in his system as he looked around hoping he'd see her somewhere. He continued searching for her frantically and saw her sitting on a bench, alone. A sigh of relief escaped his lips as he slowly reached her.

"Why are you sitting alone?" asked a voice. 

Aurora raised her gaze to see Zayn towering over her and motioned him to sit beside her and he complied.

"Missing my family. It's been two years since we all came here last. Before that, every year my Dad brings us here without fail," she paused, a soft smile on her face as if she's reminiscing about their time together.

"But for the last two years, he's been busy with his company and my sister is busy with her hospital. I'm not complaining, but I just miss them. I miss us. Now I understand why my parents always told us to enjoy our childhood to the fullest; they said we would miss it terribly once we become older. We had a lot of fun here. They love Paris too, just like me. I just wish they were here too," she said as the smile was replaced by a sad sigh.

Zayn  listened carefully to every word she spoke, not missing a single emotion behind her words. He let her words sink deep inside him. After a few moments, he said the first thing that came to his mind.

"Next time we'll come together," said Zayn. He didn't blurt it out or anything and he didn't regret it either. Those words came from his heart and he was happy it did.

"What?" asked Aurora, perplexed, not being able to believe what he said. 

"What does he mean by "we" " she wondered.

"You heard me. Come let's go," he said as he stood up and started walking. He stopped for a second, turned towards her and said, "Next time, if you are going anywhere tell me and go. I'll go with you. We'll go together, don't go alone. It's not safe," he said.

"I am not a kid. I can take good care of myself,"  she huffed.

"Oh really? Cause I saw how good care you took of yourself and twisted your ankle," he said.

"That was only one time and it was an accident. It was not my fault," she said.

"Of course! Absolutely not, cause dancing on the road is absolutely safe!" he said, sarcasm dripping down his voice.

"I said that it was an accident!" Aurora argued.

"You'll never stop your bickering right? Brat! A real Tiny Brat!" he said and started walking away followed by her.

"Tiny? I said I AM NOT TINY! Get that in your thick skull, you Giant," she yelled.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Now walk faster without taking your baby steps. If you walk at this speed, then we'll only reach there tomorrow,"  he said.

"Jerk," she muttered, which he obviously heard and he just chuckled and continued walking without picking a fight.