"What about Mr. Park.?"

"He is already on his way home. Don't worry, your beloved is safe."He replied and you gave him a stare at the way he dared to refer to him in your stead.

"He is not my beloved. I am not a fan of his, or some obsessed person in love that wants to get close to him for that. " You responded, clarifying those stupid assumptions of his as you stood up from the chair.

"There existed only two reasons in my head for you to want to get closer to him. It was either that or..."DongMin held his tongue as he looked around, not wanting to expose the fact that you dream of being a journalist to anyone.

"I thought you would never do something to harm anyone innocent. Have your values changed through the years we haven't been together?" He questioned and you looked at his eyes, letting him see the irritation in your gaze.

"I change for no one.My values make me who I am. You already know how impossible it is for them to bend. That and the fact that you cheated were from the reasons we broke up if you remember correctly." 

"Oh, about that. I heard what happened with Bora. I should have told you that she works here before hand. My bad." DongMin apologised casually of his mistake as he should more than know that you and her at the same space would be meant to cause so tension yet he had forgotten to mention to you that the girl he had back then cheated on you with, was currently working at the same environment that he does,even though the two had broke up since long ago.

"It's not a problem for me. I guess it may become for you though.Having two exes in the same environment. The upcoming days sure don't sound joyful for you." You responding with a threatening tone to your voice and just turned around to leave, not wanting to be at his presence not even for a minute more.

You had more than enough for today. Everything that happened had sure messed with your head as well as your emotions and the day had barely begun.

"Y/n wait!" He called out to you and with a deep exhale of annoyance you turned around again to face him.

"What?"

"Am..I just got a text..Apparently you aren't free for the day. Jimin said he wants to meet you and go on with your acting learning process and the overall check on your current abilities."DongMin informed you as his eyes were traveling from the screen of his phone which he was holding to you, in confusion himself as to why Jimin had decided to look after your lessons instead of taking a break after what had happened to him.

But just like him, you were surprised as well about that because it surely was unexpected and abnormal for someone to do after such an incident. 

Is he that much workaholic?

You had thought for an instant then agreed on going as you had opened your schedule for this anyways.

You followed DongMin to his car quietly after and after you entered inside the vehicle you grabbed your earphone and plugged them in, not intending to even bare his breathing while in the same space.

"The way you hate me is too obvious." He murmured as he saw you doing that and you calmly responded before finally hitting play on a song.

"I never tried to hide it."You words had left him looking at you for a bit while you made yourself comfortable and gazed out the window , now your ears listening to a better sound that would soon enable your mind to drift away from the events that happened earlier.

It  was a thing that often happened to you while listening to music. Your mind traveled to images that the sounds enabled you to create in your head and then unintentionally you would go one, creating stories and fantastic situations of people that happened to appear on that frame that you had imagined.