Man they are strong

Steve Pov
The teens rush forward ,Jason ,Nico and Percy step on to the mat and start beating each other up so far Jason has a black eye and Nico has a split lip and Percy has a bruised jaw and they are still going at it and they had no boxing gloves , Percy is soon declared the winner "Piper ,Hazel and Annabeth come here "Jason calls they come over and the boys get ready to do push ups and then the girls sit on their backs "one " Frank calls down they go "2" Leo calls they end up doing 200 hundred like that then Frank and Nico swap and they do another 200 hundred , Jason and Percy just did four hundred push ups with their girlfriends on their backs wow , leo was in the corner tinkering with something ,"Bethy ." Percy started but Annabeth got up faced him then Judo flipped him "Come on Percy you know my name isn't Bethy or Anna or Annie or Beth it is Annabeth " she says . The swords that are in the gym for what ever reason but Percy picks four up hands one too Annabeth and one to piper the chucks one to Jason who caught it weighing it "Go " the girls started sword fighting , they have no amour on but the swords go clang and then eventually, it went on for half a hour , they end up with Annabeth's sword at Piper's throat . The girls leave the mat and Jason and Percy step on to the mat clanging of swords and they are twirling ,spinning ,slashing, they continue with out slowing for a hour and a half and it ended with Percy holding both swords and holding them both at Jason's neck . Leo then comes over and Frank heads to archery and fires arrows at amazing speed easily beating the speed that Clint shoots at .wow I clap I guess they forgot about me cause They spin around and drop the weapons "when did you get here " Piper asks "you guys came with me remember "I say they nod "Come on we have dinner soon " Leo says and we walk into the elevator "Where did you learn that ?" I ask them "It is a sport we all play Jason , Percy ,Nico and sometimes Annabeth and Piper the do the swords , Hazel rides horses , Frank does Archery , Piper and Annabeth use knives and I don't do sports like them I tend to tinker " Leo explains I nod but I will search them tonight "Neeks are you staying " Percy asks "Nah I have dinner with Father and my Step mother "he says "Jason have you seen Thalia lately ?" Annabeth asks "No she is still hunting I think she is coming back soon "Jason replies wait is piper not his girlfriend is this Thalia girl his girlfriend "who is Thalia ?" I ask confused "my older sister "Jason says I nod "I havn't seen her in a while "Annabeth says , Okay what they did in the gym wasn't because they don't do Gladiator sword fighting not a sport , they have that look in their eyes , they look like season warriors. I have to tell the Avengers .