Part 4

"LEAVE HER ALONE SAERA!"

A loud voice boomed from behind making me flinch and turn around to find Jungkook with sharp eyes glaring at the said girl while his fists remained balled in fury making the veins pop out. The wind blew his hair away from his face exposing his creased forehead.

Now I was certain that Saera had killed me because let me tell you, those looks were not human-ly. Dear Lord, I thank you for rewarding me with this immense beauty although I spent half of my life throwing eggs at strangers and acting shocked when they looked at me.

He crouched down in front of me holding me by my shoulders as he asked "Are you okay?". I nodded at him with wide eyes still trying to figure out whether I was dead or not but a sharp pain on my back when I tried to stand up told me that I indeed wasn't. Holy shit so Jungkook is real?

"Oppa" Saera pouted at him "We were trying to teach her a lesson why did you protect her?". Jungkook turned his face away from me glaring at her with sharp eyes "I'll tell you this one more time Saera. Leave. Her . Alone"

"B-but she was trying to steal you away from me oppa"

"Steal me away from you?" he scoffed raising his eyebrows at her "I was never yours to begin with Saera"

I could see her bottom lip trembling although she was trying to keep her stoic composure "Maybe not now. But someday you will be mine"

"Hate to break it to you like this but I'm not a great fan of plastics and also you might pollute my ears with that hyena-like voice" oh man holy shit. I covered my mouth with the palm of my hand to prevent myself from laughing.

"Don't lie to me oppa. I knew you felt something that night too. I could see it in your eyes" oh I guess they've banged. Damn now I wish I threw the rat at her instead. "Yes I did. I felt the need to get away from you" Jungkook casually replied "That was why I agreed to do it with you in the first place. I thought you would leave me alone after that but nope"

"I hope you know that whatever you're dreaming of is never gonna happen. So get it through your thick skull that I don't need you to get invoved in anything related to me or the people around me"

"Oppa" Saera whimpered with tears rolling down her eyes "Y-you will regret this this. I'll make you regret being with this slut" she said before running away with her friends.

Jungkook sighed in exhaustion running his fingers through his hair as he looked at me "Y/N I-"

"I-I need to go" I stuttered before sprinting away from him with tears running down my eyes. It wasn't Saera's words or actions that hurtme, it was the part of my memory that I've burried in me for so long that did.

I stood in front of the mirror eyeing my condition. Sweat and tears running down my face, disheveled hair and body trembling immensely as I locked myself in my room although there was no one at home. My parents had a night shift so they wouldn't come home before morning.

I slumped down in my bed, bringing my knees upto my chest and wrapping my arms around my legs, as broken sobs left my parted lips. I stayed in the same position, letting tears run down my eyes till they couldn't produce anymore of it.

I stared into the void. The memories had already stopped piercing through my mind but I felt numb. I was broken out of my daze by a soft knock on the window.I looked at Junkook with furrowed eyebrows as he mouthed "Open up".

What are you doing here?" I asked after opening the window. "Thought you could use a company and frankly, I was too lazy to hit on a girl today so I have nothing to do". I scrunched my face in disgust "You could study?"

"Ew who does that?" now he was scrunching his nose in disgust "Besides you're the one who needs it more than me. Remember when you gave a page long speech on how Shakespeare was one of the greatest excellencies who brought a revolution to the world with his work and why he'll never be forgotten?"

"Yeah. What about that?"

"You ended the speech saying you're grateful to him for discovering gravity"

I drew my lips into a thin line as my face redenned with embarrassment. After my significantly long and impressive essay, I was given a 10 pages long assignment about Shakespeare. I won't forget his name till the day I die.

I literally had a nightmare where he was hitting me with a pan and locked me in a box with his book Romeo and Juliet.

"Alright let's not talk about that?" I muttered "Seriously why are you here?". He signed, lips curving down slightly as he replied "I feel like what happened today was partly my fault so I'm trying to make it up to you"

"Jungkook you don't-"

"I want to alright? Now let me in before I fall down and become The Late Jeon Jungkook. Half of the world hasn't even seen my sexiness. That'd be unfair to- alright I'm sorry I'm coming in" he immediately changed his statement when I pretended to close the window.

He unzipped his backpack pulling out his laptop and some chips, popcorn, candies, chocolates and 2 tubes of ice cream. "Woah who broke up?"

"Now that you mentioned it" he replied "Mrs. Sandra looks mad at Mr. Noah. I haven't even seen them play today"

"Who's that?"

"My pet worms"

"Say what again!?"

"Why what's wrong with having pet worms?" Jungkook looked genuinely upset almost concerning me. "How do you even know if they are male or female?"

"I don't" he shrugged. Somebody needs to tell him that worms are hermaphrodite.

He arraged the things on my bed looking at me with a huge bunny smile.

"Get ready for a movie night"