Part 3

On The Call 📞

Aera: Say what again?

Me: My so-called "hot neighbour" is none other than Jeon-freaking-Jungkook.

Aera: *sigh* what do bridesmaids wear in a human-and-worm wedding?

Me: Seriously Aera?

Aera: Don't worry Y/N. I'm sure there is a handsome worm waiting for you somewhere.

Aera: Infact, you should start searching tinder for handsome worms....worms use tinder right?

Me: Yes of course they do. Infact if you look up in the sky, you'll see a lot of pigs flying these days!

Aera: They do!? How come- wait are you watching porn?

Me: No?

Aera: Then who's moaning? Girl don't tell me you're calling me mid sex.

Me: Aera I'm not- you know what? I'll call you later.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" I screamed covering my eyes with my palms "HE COULD'VE ATLEAST CLOSED THE WINDOW IF HE WAS GONNA BANG SOME GIRL".

Yes you heard me right. Jeon Jungkook was having sex with his window open for birds to see and unfortunately, I happened to be his neighbour.

"Ahh Jungkook~" I covered my mouth with my palm to stop the vomit that threatened to crawl up my throat. "Ahh you feel so-"

"OH LORD FORGIVE ME PLEASE FOR I HAPPEN TO SHARE MY WINDOW WITH A MOANING HYENA" I literally screamed catching Jungkook's attention. He smirked at me before shooting me a wink while continuing to tap the girl.

My eyes landed on a plastic rat that my uncle gifted me last Christmas saying it was my long lost twin. Time you come to use Mr. Rat. What is Jungkook's biggest fear? Rats. He might even pee himself but oh well who cares.

I aimed the toy rat towards his direction and threw it skillfully on his bed. Jungkook looked around with furrowed eyebrows probably hearing something land next to him. "AHHHHHGHHHHHH RAT GET AWAY" he screamed as his eyes landed on it. He jerked in his place accidentally thrusting too hard into the poor girl and-

Oh. She fainted.

Jungkook looked at his potential one night stand with wide eyes decorated by concern and shock. "Did she just faint?" he asked to himself before screaming "HYUN Y/N!"

I was far too busy laughing like a retarded monkey to be concerned about the girl. Infact, I was so busy laughing that I didn't realize that my main victim had gotten clothed in a pair of sweatpants only and had jumped over my window. He was now standing in front of me with his hands on his waist "Did you really have to do that?"

"Uhh yes? My eyes were having a hard time seeing you tapping some random girl right in front of my salad"

A mischievous smirk made it's way on his face as he asked "Are you sure you're not just jealous about me being intimate with a girl that's not you?"

I raised my eyebrows at him giving him a look that says "You're joking right" "I'd rather kiss a donkey's ass thank you". I expected Jungkook to yeet me out of the window like he normally would. But to say he surprised me with what he did next would be an understatement.

He grabbed both of my shoulders pinning me against the wall with his face inches away from mine as he muttered "Is that so?". He brushed his lips along my jawline stopping right above my ear to whisper "Because I'd much rather have you than any other girl in the world"

He brought one of his hands around my waist caressing my side gently. Although his actions were nowhere near rough, I still felt shivers travel down my skin. What's happening to me? He rested his forehead against mine brushing our noses together. Too close.

"Maybe you could help me solve the problem" he said pointing down at, you know what. No, not Voldemort.

I panicked

And punched him

Straight in the balls

Jungkook crouched down immediately letting out a painful cry as he shut his eyes close. "Did you r-really have t-to do t-that" he stuttered cupping his balls as he layed on the floor. "I-I uhh...YEAH I HAVE TO GO WALK MY DOG!"

"You don't have a dog idiot!"

I grabbed my stuffed dog doll covering it's ears as I exclaimed "Don't listen to him Ms. Aurora, he's a very rude man" before walking out of the door.

*Next Day*

"Yah Hyun Y/N are you even listening to me!?" Aera screamed in my ear making me jump in shock dropping all my books. "Aera if you keep screaming like that, the whole world will be listening to you"

"Anyway, you've been zoning out the whole day and you weren't even paying attention in the class. Something happened yesterday?"

"No" except for I saw Jeon Jungkook in his half naked glory and we almost kissed.

"Alright. My mom is coming to pick me up today so I'll be going. Take care. See ya girl" she walked away blowing me a kiss.

I shook my head clearing my thoughts of Jungkook's delicious body and luscious lips away as I leaned down to grab my books. However, before I could pick them up, somebody stepped on them making me halt and look up.

I rolled my eyes when I found Jung Saera, the queen bitch and her friends standing in front of me with their arms folded. These people were no good company to be with and claimed themselves to be "Jungkook's biggest fangirls".

"What do you want Saera?"

"I heard my Jungkook oppa moved into your neighbourhood. So just warning, stay away from him"

"And what if I don't?" Not that I was gonna do anything with him but bitch is irritating.

"Then" she said stepping forward so that her face was right in front of mine "I'll tell the whole school about what happened 5 years ago". I widened my eyes in shock, eyes burning with tears and hands shaking violently as I stepped away from her.

Memories of that day pierced through my mind making my head hurt. "Aww what happened?" Saera grabbed a fistful of my hair making me wince in pain "Poor Y/N can't fight back anymore huh?"

"Let me go Saera" I seethed through my teeth. The next thing I know, I felt a sharp pain burn in my back. Somebody kicked me making me fall on my knees. One of her friends punched me in the jaw.

I spit out the blood looking at her with a sharp glare. "Bitch how dare you look at me like that?" Saera sneered before pouring a bottle of orange juice on my head "I'll make sure you-"

"LEAVE HER ALONE SAERA!"