Kota looked at Izuku with some shine in his eyes but he then lowered his head and looked away.

Kota: I'm sorry.
Izuku: What?
Kota: I'm sorry for being rude to you earlier.

Izuku then placed his hand on Kota's shoulder to grab his attention.

Izuku: Dont sweat it its okay, but why do you not like hero, even though you seemed to be living with them.
Kota: Mandalay is my aunt, I have no choice.
Izuku: And your parents?

There was a moment of silence.

Kota: They were the Waterhose.

Izuku widened his eyes for a moment put he then put his hand on Kota's shoulder in a conforting matter.

Izuku: I'm sorry for your loss.

Izuku then thought for a moment.

Izuku: I'm guessing this is the reason of your hatred towards heroes.... You feel like they abandoned you, right?
Kota: H-how did you....
Izuku: I just have to give it a little thought. The Waterhose were great heroes.
Kota: B-but... T-they knew the danger... A-and they continued to be heroes.... T-they didnt care about me....
Izuku: I dont think thats true, I beleive they were actually heroes because of you.
Kota: M-me?
Izuku: Yes, you. Kota, there are a lot of bad people out there, a lot. Some of them, we know quite well... Others are still unknown, but if the good people dont stand up to them, then those bad people will be able to do whatever they want. It doesnt matter if we are heroes or not, we should help. Your parents decided to stand up to those bad people so you could grow in a world where you wouldnt have to worry about them. They wanted you to live in a better world, they were ready to give up anything to do this, to keep you safe, they were ready to give up their lives, and sadly in the end they did, but I'm sure they at least died knowing they contributed to make this world, the world you will grow up in, into a better world. So, dont let their sacrifice be in vain, they wanted you to grow happy and safe, so you should do it.

Kota at that moment couldnt utter any worda so he just cried. Izuku hugged him in a recomforting matter. They stayed like that for a moment until Kota calmed down. They then separated.

Izuku: It will be hard to move on from your past.... I know it... So dont rush it... But keep in mind that in order to move forwards, you need to stop looking backwards, okay?
Kota: Okay... But... How can I start?
Izuku: Lets see.... Why dont you try to interact with the students a bit when they come?
Kota: I-I'm not sure.
Izuku: It will be fine, I can even help you.
Kota: Really?
Izuku: Really.

Time skip.

In the afternoon.

The pro heroes stood infront of the camp along with Izuku and Jitsuna. The students of 1A had finally started to arrive at the camp. They were all bruised, sweating and tired.

Kirishima: That was impossible to finish before 12!
Mandalay: Sorry, we based it on how much time it would have taken us.

The entire class groaned.

Aizawa: Now then, bring your things to your room and then go to the cafeteria to eat, you will then go to the bathtubs. The real training starts tomorrow.

The students then began to walk into the building. Izuku and Jistuna stood to the side. As Izumi passed by Izuku called her out.

Izuku: Izumi.

Izumi turned to him.

Izumi: Yes?
Izuku: Good job.

Izumi stood there for a moment before giving him a small smile.