LEVEL 1: Installation

Start from the beginning

YG: From the same person.

KT: Okay I tried. And now I'm finished. I hope you get a flat tire on your way to work.

KT: Minnie, did you get the email?

JM: I'm in the process of leaving my house.

JM: I would appreciate it if you two paused this useless ongoing feud for more than 15 minutes.

JM: Each.

YG: I think I'm going to go with a red bowtie this morning, just because.

________

I tossed my phone down on the comforter with disinterest in seeing how the rest of that conversation would pan out. Of course, those two are grown men and won't stop at anything just because I said so. It's a bit sad that it's what they choose to do every morning, but that isn't any of my business; so, I'm choosing to ignore it for the time being and begin leaving my bed to waltz over to the wardrobe where I pick out my outfits for work every day.

Business-chic is what I strive for, and put together myself. I dabble in fashion a bit, but it doesn't hold a candle to the various projects and ideas that come out of the well oiled affluent machine that is J.W Hub one of the most successful fashion companies in Seoul.

While I'm showering, I make sure to spot any stain of any sort from previous showers or bathing and once the coast is clear I am allowed to finally first, breathe, second, clean myself as I would any other day.

The rumbling of my phone's notification bar being filled with what I know without even looking, are Yoongi and Tae going at it like cats and dogs. When I am fully dressed and my hair is styled with a part to the right, I throw in my wristwatch and march my way back inside my bedroom and decide to silence the group chat until after my shift -- thank god for mute buttons.

My purple plaid crossbody work bag sat on top of my reading chair untouched until I slung it over my shoulder and placed my phone in the small pocket on the side. As I'm exiting my room, I go through my mental checklist while walking to the front door.

Phone? Check.

Work bag? Check.

Glasses? Check.

Fixing my slanted limited edition Pandora Hearts manga collection hardbacks? Not checked.

I swiftly jogged back to my bedroom and carefully adjusted the spine so it was upright. Before I opened the door to step outside I rummaged through my bag and pulled a towelette from a small case to twist the knob without having to touch it. Approaching my vehicle, I smiled in content; and shortly, pulled off to my known destination, the downtown coffee shop.

////

I arrived at the downtown coffee shop and parked my car on the side of the street closest to the entrance. I slid on my pink latex gloves that I kept not in the glove compartment, but in a box on the back seat. I disposed of my used wipes in the trash can located just outside of the door upon my entry.

I was slapped in the face with the scent of coffee beans, milk, and cocoa wafting past my nostrils. I lodged myself right behind another customer-- at about arm's length to be safe. I drowned out the sound of their order and waited in until the person was finished with their order and received it safely.

"Next in line!" The deep male voice yelled from behind the counter. He and I made eye contact and he immediately grinned and brought out my order with no questions asked.