I have a Uncle

Percy POV
"Mum I am home " I called though the empty house "Mum , Paul " I called again " In the kitchen Percy "Paul's voice answered . I walked into the kitchen with riptide in pen form . When I entered the kitchen ,I saw Paul , Mum and some other man "Percy , Paul and I are going to Rome "as soon as she said that "Rome no mum " I complained "Greece , Italy , Scotland , France ,New Zealand , Holland and other places for a trip and I know you won't leave annabeth for a year or fly I have arrange for you to stay at your uncle's place , this is your uncle Tony ." She said , Greece and Rome "Mum can you not go to Rome or Greece " I complained "Nice to meet you Percy I am your uncle Tony Stark " the man introduced himself "your mum explained you go to camp over summer and you will be staying with me over the time between camp and the next camp okay " he says " Do I have to go to school and can some of my friends stay with us " I ask " School No , Friends yes how many ?" He says , yes " seven maybe eight I am not sure about Nico he might stay with his dad " I say , Tony nods " Mum do you have yo go to Greece and Rome ?" I whine "Percy Greece is where your father was born and then he went to rome and then america and I meet him he died after your where born percy " she said her voice hinting that Tony doesn't know "Rome is beautiful so is Greece I should know , I was on a death mission while I was there " I mumble the last bit "Percy call your friends and tell them " mum instructed , I walked out of the room and into my bedroom , who am I going to call first , Annabeth , I grab my bag of Drachmas "Oh fleecy do me a solid and show me Annabeth Chase camp halfblood " I say into the rainbow "Percy you left camp a hour ago what do you want " she demanded "Can you get the seven together and IM me " I ask "Sure Seaweed Brain " she replies "Love you wise girl " I tell her "Love you to seaweed brain " and she swipes the rainbow with her hand .
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Time Lapse
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
"I asked Nico he said no but the rest of seven said yes and are on their way " I tell the adults "What is the seven ?" Tony asks "well we travelled together and it was just the seven of us So that is how we got the nickname the seven " I explain " What are their names Percy " he asked " Annabeth who is my girlfriend , Jason is the Superman
Piper Jason's girlfriend , Frank the Beast , Hazel frank's girlfriend and Leo who is a total boss as he would put it "I explain right as I said that the door burst open "Superman ,Beauty Queen ,Money Bags ,Beast ,Repair Boy and Wise Girl . We are in the Kitchen " I call out to my friends "Aquaman do you have any blue cookies " Leo yelled back "They are mine only Wise Girl gets any "I sass "really sea spawn " annabeth calls "yes brain spawn " I call back . They walk in "guys this is my uncle Tony , Tony these are my friends Annabeth , Jason , Piper ,Frank ,Leo and Hazel " I say "Are you guys ready " Tony asks we all nod .
🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬
I was thinking right
BOB IS LAPTUS
LAPTUS IS FATHER OF ATLAS
ATLAS IS THE FATHER OF ZOË NIGHTSHADE .
IN THE TITIANS CURSE WHEN ZOË DIES AND ARTEMIS SENDS HER SPIRT TO THE STARS .
IN HOUSE OF HADES
BOB SAYS TO PERCY AND ANNABETH 'SAY HELLO TO THE SUN AND STARS '
AND THEN IT GOT SO MUCH SADDER