Jealousy

Previously on Twisted History~

"Contain yourself Kazu, wait for consent." I scolded myself.

"Kazu..." I heard bunny mumble while gripping my shirt then releasing it.

"Don't worry bunny, he's not going to get you not without passing through me first," I said falling asleep with a protective arm around my bunny.

Present-  

Bakugou POV

The fucking nerd didn't come for 4 days I was supposed to confess to him but he's testing my limits right now, can't one guy get what he wants, Deku is mine, and I will have my way with him.

Like what could go wrong, he probably skip 4 days cause didn't want to see my fucking face, but if he needs to think about emotions about me I get, so once he walk through those doors he would run right up to me confess to me, that is how it will work, and I'll get what I want. See easy peasy, then I'll be number 1 cause I got the fucking cutest boy in the school, and everyone would back down. Icy-hot and Shittiy can suck pole for all I care.

But forget I said all that, please tell me, readers, how the fuck Deku got some man or whatever the fuck his age is, and now is sitting on his lap and this fucking bitch is holding my Deku!

(Bakugou doesn't break the fourth wall!)

Fuck off bitch, I'm the one who is allowed to hold Deku, not some asshole who came out of nowhere, I've never seen him in Deku's life so how the fuck does he know Deku!

(Just calm down, and we'll continue- *try and fix the wall with spit, grit, and a whole lot of tape*)

Don't try that shit extra, you will change the plot now or I will fuck you up!

(No I'm in charge, *use a staple gun and fixed the wall* we are all good now back to the story, sorry everyone😅👍)

Izuku POV - before school

I woke up with me on top of Kazu in a very....how can I say this. I was basically on Kazu's member. I tried sitting up without rubbing as much but that completely failed cause Kazu grabbed my butt and started moving me up and down on him, which made me blush a whole lot. He was still asleep but he kept saying my name in his sleep.

"K-Kazu!" I said waking him up, he sat up with me straddling him.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry bunny!" He said putting his head on my shoulder.

"It-Its ok, you didn't know, I guess but let's get ready for school o-ok?" I said as he picked me up as we walked to the bathroom we got ready for school, and I was nervous, I wasn't at school for 4 days and I'm worried about how everyone would think of me, Kazu would be with me me me and Hito-kun. Mr. Aizawa and Hiz-Yamada said I would be ok, and if anything happen tell them or Kazu.

When we got to school in Mr. Aizawa car since he wanted to drive and not take the bus or whatever, Kazu wouldn't let my hand go, we got a lot of weird and strange looks from the other student, was it because of the bandages that were on my neck and arms or because of me coming in with two teachers my somewhat brother and a teen no one has seen before.

I was pulled from thoughts when Kazu picked me up and hoisted me up by my thighs so my legs wrapped around his waist.

"I will always protect you Bunny." He whispered in my ear, which made me smile, I nuzzled my head in his neck, I saw his tail swishing side to side fast, he was happy.

We made it in class I could tell I got a lot of weird looks to tattoo story anyone stopped talking, I just hugged Kazu tighter, I didn't want to be hurt again and I was scared that they would hate me.

"Stop staring, because of some incidents that occurred over this week, at this guy who still hasn't learned his name (I said I would change it) is staying with us, is there any question?" Mr. Aizawa said.

"Yes, Mina."

"Is he staying in the dorms as well?" She asked which I think she was talking about Kazu.

"Yeah, but Midoriya and he will have to share a dorm room since he isn't registered as a student and I highly doubt he would use the room since he would be with Midoriya all the time." He explained.

"How do we know we can trust him, he could be a villain!" I heard Iida shout which made me flinch, I hated the loud yelling it reminded me of....him.

"Cause he was the one who told us about Izuku being in trouble so no more questions I'm going to sleep the rest of the day is a rest day since I didn't prepare anything." He said and fell asleep. Wow just like that.

Kazu POV

"Oi bastard!" Great the one I waiting for, I was surprised it took him this long to blast out.

"Yes, little wiener," I said as his eyes widen then turned into full rage, wow all I did was point out the obvious.

"Look extra who are you to Deku?" 

By now I was confused, who the hell is Deku.

"Ummm...who?" I asked generally confused.

"The nerd, him! Don't play stupid!" He yelled pointed to my bunny.

"I'm sorry let me introduce myself, maybe we got off on the wrong foot little wiener, my name is Kazuko Delta, but I go by Kazu by my little bunny," I said.

"Bastard!"