Day 1, A terrible but great day for Kazu

Izuku POV

I started feeling better after Recovery Girl healing and watchful eye. Kazu would growl sometimes when the Recovery girl would check my pulse or temperature.

But she would just hit him with her cane and make him pout, I would giggle when he would huff and lay his head on my arm.

Later on, that day the Recovery girl said I was well enough to leave but I still would get headaches and slight sneezing here or there.

Kazu was also happy to hear the good news and made sure to follow her rules for when I have to take my medication.

We walked, well more like I was carried back to the dorms.

When we walked into to the building some off my classmates where in the common area, talking. As soon as Kazu saw them, it looked like his annoyance meter went up a bit.

"It's ok Kazu, we still can spend time together." I reassured him. It seem to do the trick, as we walked to the elevator, only to be stopped by Uraraka.

"Deku! We were just about to play games in the common area, like truth or dare, and some other games like that, want to join?!" She yelled even though we were at a good distance to talk.

"Sorry Uraraka-kun I wanted to spend my time with Kazu-"

"Yeah Bitch, that means get lost, with your dumb childhood games." Kazu barked at her making her back down and run off.

Kazu continued our journey to my room while closing and locking the door behind him.

Kazu took me to my bed and laid me down first with him on top of me. He snuggled into my stomach making me giggle from how ticklish I was.

"This is so nice~" Kazu said sliding down to my thighs and stuffing his face in my private area, and wrapping my legs around his head, which made my face blow up in steam. I covered my embarrassed face.

I squealed feeling his nose nudge my member.

"K-Kazu!" I yelped out.

He quickly sat up making my legs fall down to his waist. I still think this is some sort of sexual position. But Kazu still didn't move from our now previous position. More like he ignored it.

Kazu POV

Goddammit! I keep forgetting about consent, but I was so close, so close. 

His dick smelled so good, I just want to ravish it, to eat him whole, I want to breed him of my pup. But every little thing keeps stopping me. 

But for my Bunny I'll wait, but I don't know how long I can hold out for. But Bunny is still healing, time Kazu give it time. It's like great old grandpa said,...

'Don't keeping chasing the prey, let them come to you then got them'

"I'm sorry Bunny I got ahead of myself, I just lost it for a bit." I apologized. I moved closer to his face, kissing his nose as his cheeks brightened in red. He's so fucking adorable!

I can't imagine what our kids would look like.

"I-It's ok -K-K-Kazu it just c-caught me of-f g-guard a bit." He shyly said. I rested my head on his chest, looking into his emerald green doe eyes. I just loved the way they sparked when the light reflect just right on them. The way his freckles make his cheeks more adorable, I just want to eat him all up.

What Kazu didn't know while looking at the smaller of the two that he was getting dangerously close again. But he stopped eyes half lidded a centimeter away from the boy under him, when hearing a knock at the door. 

'FUCKING DAMMIT!' I internally shouted. I got up from my comfortable spot on the bed and stomped over to the door, gripping the door nob. And harshly swung the door open. 

And there stood the overall pain in my existence. The purple hair poof of a brother, who doesn't have anything else to do besides knocking on goddamn doors!

"Purple bitch." I growled. He sweat dropped and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I interrupted something again, didn't I? Well my bad, but you need to learn to be nice sooner or later, we're going to be step brothers." He grinned.

"Why are you here, just going around knocking on people's door being a damn cock block?" I smirked.

"NO! I have a purpose coming here, I just wanted to make sure my brother was fitting in, and not about to get dicked down by a horny flee-bag." 

"Your real close to getting your-"

"K-Kazu?" A small voice stopped me mid-sentence as I turned to see my Bunny who did a light sneeze and look up seeing the purple hair bastard and asked. "Hito-kun? What are you doing here?"  

"I just came to check on you, it seems your a little ill, go lay back down, ok?" 

"Ok... night night Hito-kun." Bunny said giving the purple bastard a hug and walking back into the room to lay down.

"Listen here you purple troll, it's going to be me and you in the dept's of hell if you don't get the memo of a fucking locked door when it comes to me and Bunny. One more time and I'll shove your hand down your own throat." I slammed the door, but hear a sarcastic reply of...

"Dinners in a hour flee-bag!" 

"I'll kill- I mean, Bunny hey are you feeling well to go eat dinner with the others?" I snapped back to reality remembering that I was in my baby's room.

"Can we have a nap first?" Bunny asked.

"Of course we can Bunny." I jumped on the bed pulling the small Bunny boy on my chest with my arms wrapped around him. Huh this feels like deja vu.

"My... K-Kazu." Bunny mumbled in his sleep.

"Almost my Bunny boy, time will come. And it all will be chaos, because this world will soon learn their place." I rubbed my hand along his back looking at the flicker of the different colored clouds that slightly appeared.

"Your time will come soon enough...

....Prince of the Mythical Forest."