The truth

Previously~

"Bunny, I was so worried," Kazu said as he pushed Aizawa out the way and jumping on the bed, hugging my waist. "I'm never letting you go again!" He said as I just hugged him back, letting the tears fall down my face. I'm finally free, from him.

Present

Author POV

Izuku was discharged from the hospital a week later, he was currently in the back seat of Aizawa's car soundly asleep on Kazu's lap in a straddle position.

"So what's your name and how do you know Izuku so well?" Aizawa asked the male in the back who was rubbing Izukus lower back.

"I'm sorry for not introducing myself, my name is Kazu Vale (I'm going to change it). And Izu and I have been together ever since- wait why do you want to know, are you trying to take him from me?" Kazu asked pulling his supposed mate closer with one hand on Izuku's back and the other on his neck.

"No, it's just Izuku never told us about you," Aizawa said.

"Oh ok, so what is Izuku going to say on Monday when his class freaks out, what happened, old man?" Kazu asked.

"Let him figure it out but for now let's just get home so we can sleep. And I'm not old. I'm still in my thirties." He argued back.

"Yeah that's what they all say when they hit their thirties," Kazu smirked.

"I will kick you out of the car and you will walk the rest of the way." Aizawa glared as Kazu put his hands up in defense.

Time skip when they made it to the house~

"He has a room where it's down the hall to the left, the second door," Aizawa explained as Kazu went to Izuku's room the had fairy lights and fluffy pillows on the bed with some stuffed animals.

Kazu POV

I played my Izuku on the bed and taking off my shoes and jacket then laying down next to him. I pulled him into my chest as I felt movement I looked down seeing him wake up.

"K-Kazu is that you?" He asked as I kissed his forehead.

"Yes, it's me, bunny. How are you feeling?" I asked rubbing my thumb over his cheek as he leaned into the touch.

"I'm ok now, just feel weird. This feeling of never wanting to leave you. You know?" He asked looking me in the eyes. He so freaking cute, if I could just kiss him right now I would, only if he wants me to.

"Yeah I feel the same way, we could go ask someone?" I said sitting up only to be pulled back down.

"Please don't leave me." He said as I wrapped my arm around his waist pulling him close so everything was up against one another. And when I mean everything I mean even our members were up against each other. Like our legs were entangled with each other, my thigh in between his pressing his area. Good thing we have clothes on, but the thing is he didn't even want to push away he just pulled me closer gripping my shirt.

He started leaning up towards me as we both stared into each other eyes. I was going to kiss him but the door open making us both freeze.

"I am so sorry, I should have knocked, umm...Izu, Pa, and Dad want us to be down for dinner. I'm glad your ok though." A purple hair boy said as I and Izuku fixed ourselves and went downstairs. 

"You guys need to lock the door next time." Purple hair dude said.

  "Sorry Toshi," Bunny said as he was red, I put my hand on Bunny's thigh. He's mine, and only mine.