Sick boi

Should I do a smut chapter, I'm all up for it!

Yes 👍

No 🙅

Author, I think you should wait for the smut 😖

Previously ~

I saw Izuku snuggle up more into the taller male which made me smile, he's doing well. But that "Kazu" guy is so clingy.

Present

.

.

.

Izuku POV

I woke up rubbing my eyes, Kazu was talking with...dad? 

"K-Kazu?" I rubbed my eyes with a small fist and yawning. Until I felt myself being picked up and place on something warm, which I cuddled closer to.

"Hey Bunny how you feeling?" I heard Kazu ask.

"Lonely, and hot," I mumbled with my scratchy voice, he pulled me onto his lap while petting my head, I subconsciously leaned into his touch while purring, while sniffling.

"Do you want me to kiss it better?" Kazu whispered to me, I nodded as he kissed my forehead, it made me feel a little better but I still felt stuffy and sluggish.

"Hey Izuku, Hitoshi is going to be moving into your class next week. How do you feel about it?" I heard dad said as I was going to answer but I started a coughing fit.

"Izuku/Bunny are you ok?!" They shouted as I let out a big sneeze and whimpered. Kazu felt my forehead while hissing.

"He's burning up," Kazu said, but my head was fuzzy, I panted as I felt myself being lifted, I didn't know what happened afterward since it was all a blur and it was muffled. Then I was met with endless darkness.

In this endless void, I felt cool and comfortable, I was no longer burning or stuffy in my nose. I smiled as the light started breaking through the darkness. My eyes slowly opened as I was under a weighted blanket with a wet cold rag on my forehead. I saw Kazu sitting on the side of what it looks like to be a bed awake on his phone. 

He started sniffing then his ears perked up and his headshot towards me, as he jumped on the bed and hugged me, I peeked over his shoulder seeing his tail wag fast. As much as I love his hugs, he was cutting my air supply off. I patted his back as he back up a little and kissed my nose.

We stared at each other, I completely forgot that I was sick, possibly him too. But all I cared about was Kazu right now. His eyes were so pretty. I saw him got closer to me tilting his head a little, as I subconsciously did it too. 

He cupped my face as he was only an inch away, his mouth only so far it brushed against mine for a tiny bit. His gaze looked up from my eyes to my lips. I closed my eyes but only to be shot back open when the door busted open showing Hitoshi. He looked at us as he dropped his phone.

"I am so sorry, I keep interrupting you two, but uh I was told to come to pick you up and check on you two, and you seem to be doing ok. I'll just let Recovery Girl know, again so sorry." He ran back out before getting his phone off the ground. 

Kazu scoffed and got off of me but still holding my hand. I smiled with a faint blush on my face. That was the second time Kazu tried to do something like that, I won't complain but I liked it too, but the moment keeps getting interrupted, and it would put Kazu in a mood.

"Hey wait a minute..." Kazu started. He stood up with a huge grin on his face. "You adopted parents and brother are going to be out for a day or 2. Do you know what that means?" He pointed to me, I was still in a daze so I answered what I thought the answer would be.

"No arguments?" I questions and tilted my head. 

"What no, it means just us two, and that means no interruptions, which means no purple head boys will keep me from achieving my goal!" He boasted while picking me up and spinning me around, it made me dizzy.

"K-Kazu, I'm going to throw up!" I yelled as he quickly brought me to a side bathroom. 

"Sorry Bunny." I heard him say as I empty my sickness into the toilet. "I'm going to get some medicine and soup be back soon, ok?" I held my thumb up as I heard distant footsteps.   

These next two days are going to be tiring because he had forgotten that we will be in dorms from now on.

"I'm back!" 

Let it begin.