𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

Start from the beginning

So the rest of the way he made the decision not to tease Hoseok about it, which the elder was very content about being as he really did not want to deal with that type of tormenting so early in the morning.

Instead, Taehyung brought up something else.

Something else that couldn't help send nervous tingles down Hoseok's spine, the boy biting down on his lip anxiously as his eyes averted down towards the snow covered ground beneath them.

"You excited for tonight?" Taehyung giggled to himself, except it wasn't the normal bubbly or lighthearted giggles that made everyone's hearts combust with fondness. As opposed to the type of feathery laughs Hoseok was used to from Taehyung, the giggles came out more as evil and mischievous than anything.

And that terrified him.

"What are you two little shits planning?" Hoseok seethed, leaving Taehyung a giggling mess as he just settled with flashing his friend a boxy smile not even bothering to respond.

Mumbling incoherent swears under his breath, Hoseok just attempted at calming himself by inhaling and exhaling deeply, a relaxing technique he had learned a while ago to use when his nerves got out of hand.

Thankfully, it worked well enough to make him forget about his friends' skeptical behavior and the sketchy meet up later, with a new conversation topic coming afloat soon afterwards.

He was just hoping that it wasn't as bad as he was making it out to be.

✈︎  ☁︎︎  ✈︎  ☁︎︎  ✈︎

"Jimin just wait for me outside I'm gonna practice a bit more, okay?" Hoseok panted heavily, still obtaining his breath before continuing the choreography and exercising his body to the climax.

"Hobi-, you really shouldn't -" but it was no use arguing, since Hoseok already beat him to it and help up a hand in front of his friend as a signal to stop, "It'll only be a couple more minutes, Min. I promise I'll stop when it gets too hard to continue."

Sighing, Jimin just nodded meekly as Hoseok sent him a weak smile, the younger turning around and heading out the studio door probably just to play on his phone in the lobby until his friend was finished up.

Before starting, Hoseok hit play on his Spotify playlist and raised the volume to the top bar, ensuring that the enthusiast and upbeat music would put him in the right mindset and boost his energy to the maximum.

Which thankfully, it did.

So, the boy danced.

✈︎ ☁︎︎ ✈︎ ☁︎︎ ✈︎

You'd assume that by attending the same high school for three years in a row, a Junior would know his way through the hallways by now, regardless of how many confusing twists and turns there were.

However, Min Yoongi defended himself by arguing that his phone had distracted him from where he was supposed to be heading.

*cough cough Minecraft*

To be fair, Minecraft was quite time consuming and addictive, plus with his mind all hazy and restless from basketball practice, it wasn't too shocking that he was kind of out of it.

But what caught him more off guard was when he heard music playing from a nearby room.

With his curiosity taking over, he followed the more hype tunes of pop music as his feet subconsciously glided him along the marbled floor.