"Noorie-"

Patting cheeks of her daughter Maria brought her back from her trance, taking a hold of her small hand which was playing with her chain to kiss it softly, asking her to eat her breakfast.

"Come I'll feed you meri jaan."

Standing up carefully she passed her hand towards Noor's direction which she denied and instead stretched her arms, asking her to pick her up making Maria gulp nervously and look towards Mustafa's direction for help, who immediately stood up to carry Noor in his arms, before she starts fussing about it.

"How is my princess doing ?"

Picking up Noor in his arms, Mustafa tried distracting her attention from her mother to himself, but all she gave him was a small smile before stretching her arms towards her mama who was walking behind them.

"Baba leave. Noor wants mama."

Her words fell on deaf ears, as it was too risky for her mother to comply to her demand and passed her an apologetic smile, heart heart feeling guilty watching the look on Noor's face which showed the yearning to be held by her mother.

"Baba!! Baba!! Leave."

"Okay. Go to her."

It was finally when Maria sat on her seat, Mustafa placed Noorie on her lap who was wriggling in his arms to get out of his hold. He couldn't believe his little birdie was able to charm his little princess so well that she forgot about her baba, but then he couldn't complain when he himself was smitten by her.

"Noorie you made baba sad. Now give him your magic kissy."

Watching Mustafa sit quietly beside her, Maria quietly whispered Noor to kiss her baba's cheeks, who was apparently appearing to be offended with her behaviour.

"Baba-"

Noor being a good girl felt bad for her baba and decided to give him her magic kiss to lift his mood and see him smile, just like she was smiling in the arms of her mama.

"I am sorry."

Pouting she kissed his cheeks, holding her ears making Mustafa smile and kiss her forehead in return.

"It's okay princess. Now eat your breakfast."

Ruffling her hair, Mustafa asked his daughter to eat her breakfast making her nod and open her mouth waiting for her mother to feed her, when Osama decided to tease her.

"Where is aachu's kissi Noorie ?"

Mimicking Noor's voice Osama pouted, tapping his cheeks asking Noor for his share of kiss which Noor obviously denied trying to control her giggles watching her aachu's sad face.

"No kissi for aachu."

"Plweaase Noorie. Just one kissi."

Osama pleaded trying to imitate a baby which failed miserably, making him sound like a high pitched duck who forget the squack.

"N-no aachu."

Holding her mother tightly Noor tried to hide herself inside her to save herself from her aachu, knowing he'll tickle her and get his kissi if she denies him but Osama shocked her with his answer turning her red in anger hearing him.

Osama words didn't affected Noor but her baba too who was glaring at his brother for daring to speak those words from his mouth but Maria on the other hand was enjoying their banter just like the whole family including Hassan who was witnessing his daughter's possesiveness for her mother, making him chuckle at her.

She was his daughter biologically but had definitely turned like his older brother in possessiveness department.

"Okay then I'll take it from your mama."