"Come on. Let's feed you something."

But no matter how much she tried to run away, he always found a way to pull her back to him just like now, as she found him holding her waist pulling her towards the dinning table for breakfast.

Calm down stupid heart. He is only holding my waist.

Scolding her heart she tried removing his hand from her waist watching Osama smirking from the corner of her eyes, adding more to her misery.

Why can't the man walking beside her give her poor heart a little break which had started to beat wildly with his mere touch ?

She was definitely going insane because of Mustafa Ahwaan.

"I can walk Mustafa. I am fine."

"Chup bilkul."

(Keep quiet.)

Glaring at her small form, Mustafa held her more firmly, warning her to shut, having enough of shy nature.

They were married for god's sake.

"Par-"

(But.)

"Biwi chup."

Keeping his finger over her mouth, he glared at her who was stopping him from caring for her and their baby. He wanted to spoil her and fulfill her every wish, wanting to redeem his past actions but she was not letting him, annoying him to the core.

Pulling out a chair for her, he waited for her to sit before settling himself down on the chair beside her, picking her plate ready to fill it with paratha and omlette, making her gasp with his actions, turning everyone's gaze over herself.

"I can serve myself-"

Maria whispered, trying to take a hold of her plate from Mustafa, feeling her cheeks going warm with everyone's teasing gaze, when dado stopped her, giving an encouraging nod to Mustafa who happily settled breakfast on her plate.

"Let him do it beta."

"Yeah and ask him to feed you too which I know he'll gladly do."

It was as if dado was not enough, Osama tried to tease her too telling her to ask his brother to feed her as well, but obviously due to his brother's fear he wasn't loud, his words only meant to be audible for Maria.

"Osama..."

She turned her head to threaten him with Mustafa's name, when her little angel decided to appear, making her put an end to whatever she was speaking and look towards her who was making her way towards her.

"Mama-"

"Aa gayi mama ki chamchi."

Osama mumbled, grinning at Noor who was running towards her mother with a bright smile and open arms, ready to embrace her.

"Mashallah my Noorie is looking so beautiful."

Getting up Maria, sat down settling herself on her knees reaching Noor's height, finding herself caressing her cheeks, before kissing them and praise her beauty.

"No, my mama is mole beauty."

But Noor being Noor, shook her head poking her mother's dimple on her right cheek, pouting cutely at her, calling her more beautiful.

Her mama was most beautiful, even more than herself.

"Its called beautiful Noorie."

Maria smiled correcting her daughter, pulling her nose, making her nod and giggle at the same time, resting her eyes on the shiny gold chain on her neck, blocking everyone sitting on the table even her baba, her attention solely focused over her mama.