𝖾 𝗂 𝗀 𝗁 𝗍

CHAPTER EIGHT

❝ there's one thing you ain't that I'll always be ❞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

❝ there's one thing you ain't that I'll always be ❞

During their time with Dominic, the team had gotten to know him and vice versa. The team taught Dominic a bit about hockey and Dominic taught a few of them a piece of relativity simple choreography he had choreographed himself. Sophie and Julie were among the few who attempted to dance with the boy. 

To say the two girls enjoyed his presence was an understatement. They loved being around him. He was just such a positive person to be around and Sophie and Julie loved that. It also helped that he was majorly cute. But all good things must come to an end. 

"Alright team! It's time to go. We've got reservations for dinner," Mr. Tibbles spoke from the front of the room. 

The team and Dominic exchanged goodbyes and the team slowly trickled their way out of the room. Before Julie and Sophie could leave however, Dominic stopped them. 

"You both are amazing dancers. If hockey ever doesn't work out, you should definitely give dancing a shot. I'd love to work on something with you two," Dominic smiled as he spoke. 

"That'd be amazing," Julie said as she attempted to contain her smile. 

"We'll be here for as long as we keep winning so hopefully we'll be able to fit something in," Sophie suggested. 

"That'd be great!"

After giving Dominic the number to their hotel room, the two girls ran to catch up with their team. They made it onto the bus and sat next to each other softly chatting with excitement. 

"What's got you two gals so happy?" Dwayne asked the window seat in row across from them. 

"Dom wants to work with us," Julie squealed as she practically jumped in her seat. 

"Oh so we're on a nickname basis now aren't we?" Kenny teased the two from next to Dwayne. 

"Have I mentioned he's gorgeous?" Sophie pretended to faint across the aisle into Kenny's lap. 

"Only every minute of everyday sweetheart," Dean teased, looking over his seat in front of Dwayne. 

Sophie playfully rolled her eyes before sitting back in her seat. She turned back to Julie and they spent the ride conversing about their excitement for the rest of their stay. 

It was starting to get late when the team left the restaurant they had dinner at. The team was advised to get to bed as soon as possible so they could practice the next day and get ready for another upcoming interview. 

“We should get to bed soon. Don’t want to pass out during an interview,” Fulton said as they walked into their dorm room. 

Dean agreed and the two got ready for bed. They both grabbed a glass of water before turning on some music and hopping into bed. Meanwhile Julie and Sophie were doing something similar. They both got ready for bed but skipped the music part. After a few minutes and some unbearably loud music, the two girls were annoyed. Sophie took the task of going to her brother’s room and turning it off herself if she had to. 

“Fulton open up!” Sophie yelled as she knocked on the door. 

“It all started when our father,” Fulton joked from the other side of the door. 

In response Sophie groaned and continued to bang on the door. Fulton finally opened the door, still looking at Dean as the two boys laughed. When he turned to look at Sophie he yelled. 

“Sophie put on a shirt!” 

Dean, who wasn’t even looking in Sophie’s direction, covered his eyes quickly. Fulton looked at the boy and laughed. Sophie rolled her eyes as she looked down at her tank top. 

“Ful, bud, I’m wearing a tank top,” Sophie laughed as she made her way into the room. “Also Dean you are a himbo.” 

“A what?” Dean asked as he removed his hand from in front of his eyes. 

“A himbo. Look it up,” Sophie said as she turned off the music that was still playing. “Alright goodnight you two.” 

“Goodnight.” 

When Sophie returned to her room, she found Kenny laying on her bed. Julie explained that a few of the boys had pranked Dwayne and Ken was with them. Sophie laughed at her best friend before flopping onto her bed next to him. 

“Alright goodnight,” Sophie said as she snuggled into Kenny’s side and Julie turned off her bedside lamp.