𝖿 𝗂 𝖿 𝗍 𝖾 𝖾 𝗇

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 FIFTEEN

❝ the poor guy's head is spinning ❞

•••

Once Charlie and Sophie finished up with talking to the team, the boy pulled the girl aside. He wasn't exactly sure what he was planning on saying but he'd figure it out.

"Whatcha need Char?" Sophie asked with a smile as she began to mess with the hem of Dean's flannel that she was wearing.

"I have an idea and I don't know how you'll feel about it but just hear me out," Charlie said as he sat down on his bed.

Sophie sat on top of the desk opposite Charlie's bed. She began kicking her feet back and forth gently before nodding for the boy in front of her to continue talking.

"Back in Minnesota I work at the skate shop run by Hans and Jan. When he was younger, Bombay used to work there as well. Hans and Jan have taught him everything he knows. If we can get Jan out here, maybe he can talk some sense into Bombay. If he can't do it then no one can. Can we just please just give it a shot," Charlie began to ramble a bit.

Sophie nodded as she took in what Charlie was saying. It was definitely worth a shot and what did they have to lose? It's not like Bombay wasn't already upset with her so if he got upset that Jan had come to Los Angeles to snap some sense into him then she'd take the fall for Charlie and Jan.

"What do we have to lose?"

Charlie cheered as he stood up and hugged Sophie. The girl let out a loud laugh, wrapping her arms around the boy. The two pulled away after a few moments and Sophie spoke up once more.

"We both know that the only reason Stanson and the Iceland trainer are so interested in us and Bombay is because he's threatened by us, right?" Sophie asked as she looked over at Charlie who was now sitting on the desk next to her.

"Of course. I mean that's also why Stanson has his players follow you around. I mean we're the top two teams here," Charlie said as he sighed.

"I have a feeling we're going to beat them when it comes down to it," Sophie smiled before the girl hopped off the desk and informed the boy that she had somewhere to be.

•••

"I'm so glad you two are here!"

Dominic pulled Julie and Sophie into a quick side hug as they walked around, Dominic showing the girls around the set of Roundhouse. The two girls were internally awe struck but on the outside no one would know.

The two girls were going to be dancing on the episode that was being filmed that day. It was a very short amount of time that they would be on screen but the two of them were excited nonetheless. Hendrix and Roundhouse had already exchanged paperwork and things related to that in order for Julie and Sophie to be on the show.

"Don't be nervous. You both are going to absolutely kill it today," Dominic encouraged the two as they walked through the studio. "I have to go but I'll see you when it's time."

Julie and Sophie had learned the dance back when Dominic had first met the two. The dance was the dance that the two and a hand full of their friends had learned. When Julie and Sophie had arrived at the studio, Dominic and a few of the other cast members had gone through the choreography with the pair just to refresh their minds.

The two girls got to sit in the front row and watch the show be filmed which was basically a dream come true for them. They watched everyone in admiration as they seemed to have fun doing their job. When the time came for Julie and Sophie to dance with them, Dominic came over to them and pulled them up causing them to softly laugh.

•••

"Thank you again so much for having us. It was so amazing," Sophie thanked Dominic as he walked her back to the team's rooms.

Julie had left a bit earlier than the other girl, having a taxi pick her up. Sophie opted to hang out a but longer with the cast, wanting to take her mind off of everything happening with the team.

"No problem. We all enjoyed having you on set. They loved you two," Dominic smiled as the two stopped outside of the building Sophie was staying at.

The two said their final goodbyes before they parted ways, Sophie walking up to Kenny's room to hang out and tell him about the experience.