Chapter Twenty Four

Start from the beginning

To Kalani: Can't wait 2 see!! All black right¿

From Kalani: hell yeah, and lots of silver studs. We should look amazin

To Kalani: kk, I'll be @ u place in 10

From Kalani: mkay K

I shove my iPhone into my pocket, and grab my car keys from my nightstand.

I walk down the hallway into my Mother and Finn's room, seeing her layed out in bed with her laptop rested on her knees.

"Mom I'm headed out with Kalani, were headed to this Halloween party at Tyler's house. I promise I won't be home too late, if so I'll just sleep at Kalani's." I say, as she turns to me with a shrug.

"You can go, on a few conditions. No drugs, not drinking and driving. You can have a few beers but don't become totally drunk that you won't remember anything. And remember V-card stays with me missy," she smirks.

My face flushes red and I shriek, "MOM!"

"I'm serious Kendall, but be safe and I love you. If you need a ride anywhere just call." She smiles, waving me off.

"Thankyou, love you!"

And with that, I'm out that door on my way to the party that changes everything.

+++

I pulled up to Kalani's house. It was Tuscan styled, with a weird roof and it being this creamy brown.

I saw Ross's Ferrari parked beside a black Charger, which I assumed was Jackson's. Then I saw Kalani, and her mothers car parked.

I walked up the stairway and knocked on her dark wood door. I peeked inside through the glass on the sides and saw her running down the wrap around staircase, waving at me to come in.

I opened the door, and was immediately greeted by the families scent of warm cinnamon.

I looked around, it all being very familiar, because I've been here once or twice before.

I slid off my boots, and Kalani spun me around in a huge hug.

She wore a black leather crop top, with a high-waisted black leather skater skirt. Her legs were covered in intricate patterned black stockings, and she wore black peep toe heels with silver studs.

She wore a studded leather jacket overtop, with some extreme silver jewelry. Her face was just so cool though. It was a half faced skeleton, but also had a partial neck.

It looked amazing on her.

"Oh ma' God Kendall! You look amazing!" She squeals scanning my outfit up and down.

"You do too! I mean look at your makeup! It's incredible, how long did it take?" I ask, curiously.

"About an hour, but it doesn't matter! We look like bad asses from the purge," She yells. She then grabs her gun holster from the table and attaches it to her thigh just like mine.

"Damn we look hot!" She squeals, dragging me up the stairs to her room.

"I know, but let's not get too cocky," I say as we continue giggling.

I follow her to her room, and she swings open the door to reveal Ross and Jackson sitting on her sofa.

Ross and Jackson almost twin which is kinda cute. They both wear ripped black jeans, a tight black tee shirt with a black hoodie on top that has a skeleton on the back.

Then they're faces are done in half skeletons but a little more masculine than Kalani's.

They wear black hair spray, making Ross's once dirty blond hair a smokey blondish/black and Jackson's dark brown hair completely black.

"Oh my god you guys look so good!" I squeal, running to them.

I ravel them both in a big hug, and then I pull away with a little whiff of Ross's cologne.

Minty forest. Yum.

"You look amazing Kendall," smirks Ross. He looks at me with his piercing blue eyes, and I crack a sly smile.

"Thankyou Ross, but wow you look pretty good yourself." I say, causing him to tint a little red in his cheeks.

"Alright enough compliments bitches, Kendall we all know you look completely bad ass and hot. And Ross man, not to sound gay but you look pretty sexy yourself. Okay?" Retorts Jackson sarcastically, causing all of us to curl over in laughter.

I playfully hit him in the shoulder, causing him to gasp sarcastically.

"Now, if you'll excuse me I have a party to attend!" He belches, grabbing his chest gun holster and walking dramatically out the door.

"That's our cue guys, lets roll!"

+++

Authors Note: Kinda a filler chapter *hands you a Reese's in apologies*. But the next two chapters are woah... Muah haha. So, how was everyone's New Years?! Did you do anything fun? <let me know>

QOTD; Who are some people you want to see @ the party?

QOTD #2: Koss or Kase?

QOTD #3: an you guess some party events?

teaser; someone's getting a kiss;)

<<< Side Image, is... Kendall's bad ass purge outfit and makeup:)

Sky