Chapter Twenty Four

Kendall Vertes

"And I'll write'cha name", I sung clicking my tongue at the end.

Taylor Swift used to annoy me, a lot. But her new album kinda just is music to my ears, literally.

Something about her is just so surreal, I mean I know the majority of her songs are about heartbreak but they're still pretty inspiring.

I ripped my earphones out of my ears, and hopped off my bed. I happily danced freely around my room, in a great mood.

Ever since the day at the diner with Ross, I've just been in a continuous good mood. Something about him is just so intriguing, and did I mention he's incredibly hot.

It's been 4 days sense out little chat sesh, and ever sense I think we've been quite inseparable.

I mean he walks me to class, while we joke around and talk carelessly about stupid things. I now sit with Kalani at a big table, where ROSS sits with all of his basketball friends. They're really cool, if you ask me.

We've hung out at Starbucks, gone shopping for a Halloween costume for him and I, and even had brunch with him at this fancy French restaurant. Because I mean we all know he's loaded with cash.

Your probably thinking, "Wait Kendall didn't you already purchase a sexy VS model costume?"

Well that was a bust because Kalani and I later decided to go as two purge people. Why the purge?

Well for one it's an amazing movie.

But also because Ross and his friend Jackson were too. So basically we're going as a 4 person purge group.

It seems like a lot for only 4 days but something clicked with him and I, a lot different than between Chase and I.

I jumped around my room excited for tonight, today being halloween. It was after school, and I had my outfit layed out on my bed.

It was quite complex, but we all decided to go with an all-leather theme and then half skeleton make up or mask. I tested it last night and it looks quite sexy.

Time to get ready.

I slide on my black leather skinny pants, with two zippers going diagonal on the thigh, and some padded material. Then I put on a strapless studded crop top, showing a small portion of my stomach.

I put a edgy studded leather jacket on top, and then start with the accessories. A skull ring, long triangle earrings and a 'Fuck you' bracelet. Then I attach the fake gun holster to my upper thigh, to give me that 'purgey' look.

If that's even a word.

I then sit at my desk, and pull up the picture of the half face sexy skeleton. Its different from the others. Instead of being a full half face, its a thick black eye with this lacy blackish/whitish pattern on the top that continues to my hair line. Then my nose is coal black with a weird flame looking design on the top.

My lips have black slits, from a little above my lip to the crease. Then there's an intricate patterned scar on my cheek.

Overall I look completely bad ass.

Then I curl my hair in dramatic waves, and complete my look with studded ankle boots.

I text Kalani immediately with my finished product.

To Kalani: omfg this came out sooo good, it doesn't look to simple right?
Attached Image: jpg.number235

From Kalani: no it's looks amazing!!! Mines a little more dramatic though, the guy's faces look rlly cool doe<3 I'm w/ them now, fixing they're faces lol