Chapter Six

Kendall Vertes

"Matthew what the fuck are you doing here?"

I stared at Chase with a blank expression wondering what the hell was going on?

"Chase man long time no see, I'm just grabbing breakfast aren't you guys suppose to be back at the shit hole?" He asks with a grin, running his hands through his jet black hair. My eyes ponder around only to notice the portion of the black outlined tattoo on the back of his neck. What is this guy like a bad boy? He honestly could put fear into the devils eyes, I mean he is really scary looking.

"Answer my question first Matthew!" He practically yells, pounding his fist on the table. It startles Kalani and I and all I can think is what is going on here?

Vince's green eyes widen, and Nick's once tan face goes pale.

"Chase calm down, I just came through on my way down to DC. Me and the guys have some new business there." He smirks. What kind of business? What is this guy like a drug dealer or something, cause he could for sure pass as one.

"Matthew you have numerous restraining orders in this town aren't you afraid of getting caught!" Chase scowls, not even barley looking at the rest of us.

"I have no worries Chase. I live life with no fear!" He says freely.

"Yeah but Matthew if you get caught, you know how many things they could charge you with. I mean you have practically caused a national crime!" Yells Chase. Oh my god this guy is really starting to scare me, big time.

"Keep your mouth shut Chase. What happens in New York, stays in New York." He smirks, looking in Kalani and I's direction, but I gaze my eyes out the window expressionless.

"Matthew get out of here now. I sware to god I will call the police." Says Chase sternly.

"Fine man don't be so uptight, I'll call you later, and fill you in about my life. Peace out man." He says, exciting McDonalds and loading into a black chevy truck.

Before I can say a word, Chase says "Excuse me for a minute ladies, Vince & Nick bathroom now!" He says dragging them away with him.

Oh lord, why did I get involved with Chase Holliman?

Chase Holliman

"Chase why the hell is he here?!" Demands Vince as we walk into the bathroom.

"I have no idea. Why on earth would he have the guts to come back to Pittsburgh after what he did!" I yell, locking the bathroom door with a click.

Let me tell you about Mr. Matthew Holliman, my older brother.

He is a national criminal, in my eyes but as for the police he's just another guy whom lives in NY causing trouble. But what the authorities don't know is that he has done much more than they have seen.

Matthew lives In NY and runs one of the biggest gangs in the country. They spread widely across the country from a small group in Colorado, to a huge gang in L.A. They're gang is dangerous and if they bring back their rebellion into PA I sware to god he will pay.

He left when Ciara and I were 7, him being 15 at the time. He went off to NY to go to a high-school that specialized in law but little did any of us know that in the future he would come in some binds with the law.

He wanted to be one of those top shot NYPD officers like my dad but after he passed Matthew's mind got messed up and he started hanging with the wrong crowd.

Matthew was a great man, but then he changed. And now he goes around threatening people to join or else, and you know what I mean like that. They're plan is to one day take down the La Latinos. Which are as of 2014 the biggest gang in history of gangs around the U.S.A. but they have a plan and he is determined to recruit and take them down just like in war.