First day of being a pet

Please remember to vote

The girl that up top is want Eden would look like and that is the main character.

It all started underground in this place were they had vampires, wolfs, witches. This place was to sell them for money or other thing that they wanted. We were not taken good care of. We eat two times in one week and most of us had dirt or blood on us. We also would have to do jobs but the worst one was when people came and they would buy you for a couple of hours to have sex with you. Their was no way out unless you were sold as a pet.

Eden-But today was like all ordinary days. I walk up get dressed want to my leader and said want job I had?

Leader-Today you will be having sex. Please don't try to upset the men he is are riches people that come down here. Some have fun.

Eden-Yes sir.

Thinking Eden-I hope that he is nice at least and dose not going really hard on my. Because I heard that the riche guys don't even care if it hurts you. I would think that they would be sick like that.

Eden-I then get to the changing room and put on the clothes that he picked out for me to wear. He picked out a tight black dress that showed a lot of skin. I also warn black tights.

Eden-I then headed to the bar were I would find he they said has name was Kyle

Eden-I then headed to the bar were I would find he they said has name was Kyle. After waiting a few minutes I see a men walking in with a evil look on his face and I know that was he and I was in for a treat. I get up and walk over to he. Hi are you Kyle!

Kyle-Yes and you must be the famous Eden! I think we're going to get a long quite well.

Eden-Ok then we should get you a drink!

Kyle-Oooh.. No thanks I want to be awake when I fucking you!

Eden thinking-Oh fucking this is going to be bad....

This is what Kyle would look like.

Please remember to vote