"Nooooo, pleaseeeee!!! Stop it m-master!" Gulf's keep on begging to Mew.

"Shut up or I will make you suffered more than this!" Mew slapped both of his chubby cheeks.

Mew spread Gulf's legs. Then he tied the legs using Gulf's shirt and pants. "You don't want to give your service? Now I got it and you can't do anything."

"Please M-Mew, you're drunk. Don't do this to me. I'm begging you." begged Gulf.

"Who is Mew? I'm master and you are my slut. I want your service but you don't want to give it to me. So this is the way I could get my satisfy need from you." He looked at his slut lustfully.

"P-please hus-husband. Don't do this to me. I-I'm still your w-wife. I l-love you M-Mew." Gulf cried. He loves his husband so much. Mew punched his face and he's also slapped him.

"Who is your husband? You're not my wife but you're my slut. I don't love you, I love Goob and you lied to me. Now let's go to the heaven." said Mew while biting and licking his lips.

He take off his attire. He took his shirt and he put into Gulf's mouth. He started to kiss him roughly. Mew licks and sucks Gulf's plump lips and he's asking for entrance but Gulf ignore it.

He bit the lips and he enters his tongue once he get the chance. He wrapped his hands around Gulf's neck, never breaking the kiss. Mew slides his legs in between Gulf's and pressed his thigh against his slut's member. He break the kiss.

"I have not done anything to you but you're already this hard. Can't resist my touch, isn't it?" he smirked.

Mew wrapped his hands around Gulf's member and begin to jerk him off. He moves his hands up and down. He circles his thumb around the cockhead and he plays with the slit.

"Wanna cum slut? Not so fast!" Mew takes his hands away from Gulf's member. He's now kissing Gulf's neck. He start to nibbling and sucking the neck, leaving hickeys on his skin.

Mew could feel his slut's member harder than before. He keep on kissing his neck and moves down to the chest and his tummy.

"Awww, poor my slut! The baby is gone! Hahaha, serves you right!" He took out the shirt from Gulf's mouth.

"Let's hear the loud moan from my slut!" Mew went down and he put Gulf's member in his mouth. He licked and sucked it hard. He wanted to hear his slut's moans but he didn't hear any of it. He stopped his doing and looked at his slut.

"Why didn't you moan? Why didn't you scream my name? Is it not good dear slut?"

"You forced me, I didn't feel anything at all." said Gulf.

Mew looked at him with anger. He slapped him hard and he also punched him.

"You won't moan? Okay, I will forced you to moan!" Mew went down and he insert one of his fingers in the hole without any lube or saliva covering it.

"Ouchhh, i-it hurts! P-please, don't do this to me. D-dont hurt me! Don't t-torture me!" he begged again.

Mew didn't listen to him. He continue to push the finger deeply. When he satisfied, he insert another two fingers and it make Gulf's shout.