"Correction. You came here." She stated with a tight lipped smile, batting her eyelashes at him as she pointed a finger at her brother.

"Now that I think about it, where's Kade?" The blonde faced Aria who arched an eyebrow at him.

"Don't know." She simply shrugged, "Why?"

Kai gave a small smile, "No reason. He's just always by your sid—."

"Aria! What are you doing there?"

The two boys looked behind Aria to see Kade speedily walking towards them, hands in his pockets with slight annoyance decorating his face.

His eyes cold like the sky before a storm hits, lips twisted into a bitter frown.

"As always, by your side." Kai muttered, looking over at his older brother who glared at him before staring at Aria.

"Ellis told me you went to the library but you weren't there." He lightly scoffed, rolling his eyes at the girl.

"She purposely made you have a lovely stroll to cool you down." She let out a short, demonic chuckle and then looked at him again, "Oh, it didn't help you. Did it?"

"Fuck no." He grumbled, mumbling incoherently under his breath.

"We better leave before the storm hits us, too." Aaron mumbled, glancing at Kai who was busy enjoying the scene.

"Aaron." Kade uttered, acknowledging his presence and then narrowing his eyes at his younger brother, "Oh, you."

"Yeah, me. Your amazing brother!" Kai scoffed, rolling his eyes at his older brother who replied with a deadly glare.

"Yeah, hi." The younger Arora sent Kade a small smile, "We're gonna leave, you can have fun with my sister."

"We are? But, I wanted to look at them fighting." Kai argued back, pouting his lips at Aaron.

"You can stay. I'm gonna leave before Aria lands a punch on my jaw." He quickly spoke, fear lacing his words as he shuddered at the thought.

"I'm not that violent." Aria slowly spoke, rolling her eyes at her brother's words.

"Aria, you broke a guy's arm." Kade scoffed, shaking his head at the girl in front of him.

"And I'm gonna break yours if you don't shut up." She mumbled under her breath, glaring at Kade.

"See!" Aaron widened his eyes, pointing a finger at his sister.

"I'm leaving." Aaron muttered, dragging Kai by his arm.

"Bye Aria!" Kai grinned at Aria then looked at his brother, "I'll see your ugly face at home," he scoffed at his brother before walking away with Aaron.

"Why do they get along so well?" Kade mumbled, looking over at the two figures in the near distance, a confused frown on his face.

"That's cause they're not a grumpy old man like you." Aria scoffed as she started taking long strides with Kade easily catching up with her.

"If I'm a grumpy old man, then what does that make you?" He snorted, rolling his sapphire eyes at her.

"A ticking bomb." She coolly replied glancing at him from the corner of her eyes and saw him thinking for a seconds.

"True. But, you'll be better off as my grumpy old wife." He snorted, a grin growing on his sculptured face.

She whipped her head to stare at him, her eyes unusually soft as she stared back at him for a few seconds before they went to their usual calm, cold ones.