So Long and Goodnight

Vic's POV

        It was a weird thing you know, seeing what you can do to someone. It's weird how people can get hurt by others. It's weird how you can have all this blame on your shoulders.
        I ditched school for about a week. I only was at home to sleep. I barely remember where I was most of the day. It was blurred. But, I wouldn't want to remember anyways. All I do remember is yelling, repeatedly, "Bring him back! Bring him back, bring him back, bring him back! Goddammit, I'll do anything!". Over and over and over again. My head always ached. I did whatever to keep my mind off... him, but nothing ever worked. He was always on my mind, whether I wanted him to be or not. I didn't visit him in fear of going there to find out he died. It was terrible, but I didn't think I could bear it. Damn. 
        Many days I often wondered why I even was alive. What was my purpose in this world? My life really had no meaning. I did nothing to change the world. I did nothing at all. I would never go any where. I thought about suicide, but even that was pointless. I'd die and still be in pain. I'd never stop hurting. You cant just do that.
        I was sitting at the park. It was what 2:30 AM? Who cares? I wasn't tired anyway. I sat on the swing, smoking a cigarette. I wasn't sure how I got it or if I even paid for it. Hopefully, I did. Going to jail would make things worse. Time went by slowly, as usual, and I threw out my cigarette. It was over anyways. I got in my car and decided to just take a drive. I didn't know where, but I didn't really mind where I was. Often times, I wondered what my mom thought of me. Did she understand? Or was she worried about where I was? Or was she pissed, waiting for me to come home to yell at me? I'd find out when I got home. Usually I didn't see her. Got home too late, left too early. I wasn't one for sleep lately. What did Mike think? What did he say to people when they asked about me?
        I drove on the main road, just looking at my surroundings. I didn't have my license, only a permit, so I was careful not to get caught by the cops. It was also why I only drove at night. I stole my mom's car most of the time, but it wasn't that big of a deal considering she didn't use it at 2 in the morning.
        So there I was on a mainly empty road and it happened faster than a blink. A tire screech. A bright light at the side of my face. Then a crash. It went all black before I could think.

________________________________________________

Victor Fuentes was pronounced dead at 5:00 AM, Thursday morning. He was hit severely in a car crash and did not survive. Main wounds in the forehead, died of impact and blood loss. His mother, had a break down of the scene. She slapped a police officer for them not letting her see her son. Then they let her. The blood got all over her and she pretended that she didn't notice. It was a great loss for the whole family. A mural was set up at the school for him. It was weird how one day you saw someone out on the street and the next they were dead. It was an ironic miracle that an hour later, Kellin woke up from his coma. He was diagnosed with amnesia. It was better for him. To not know what happened. The doctors told him he just fell down the stairs. He believed it. Kellin was able to contact his mother and he was sent away to live with her. It was so strange how all this happened in 3 months. Things went by so fast. And that's how it went. Most of the town was over it in half a year. The Fuentes family wasn't seen much around town and Mike Fuentes went pretty quiet. He almost became his brother. Secrets flew mouth to mouth, most people didn't even know what happened. 3 months. That was all the time that was needed. 

((THE END! wow im so sorry. its been 2 months damn.... and that was a pretty shitty ending too oh god. hope you enjoyed it though! in all honesty i hated this story idk how it has so many reads its so bad haha. Anyway make sure to vote and comment and stuff. Did you like it? Did you like the ending? it was pretty dumb, the whole 'sacrifice' thing, but you know I'm dumb so its alright. Anyways bye C: ))