I See Everything

((WARNING: VIOLENCE IS INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER))

Kellin's POV

I was shocked when Vic got up and left. And pissed. I stood up  and stormed out the cafeteria. I kicked the bottom of the glass door to open it and a huge crack appeared. I didn't care. Someone else could deal with it. I breathed heavily, mostly from anger and frustration, yet also to hold back tears. I wasn't going to cry. I wasn't going to let some stupid boy who doesn't love me make me cry. 
I'm so stupid! I knew this wasn't the right choice to love him. How could i ever have fallen so hard? Gabe was the only one who ever loved me. The only one. And to think that Vic ever loved me back! I was a fucking idiot! I clenched my fists as tight as I could, my knuckles as white as could be. I left school. I don't care. Vic doesn't care. My dad doesn't care. God doesn't care. I wanted to die. I didn't deserve this shit. All I ever tried to do was be the good guy. But apparently the good guy doesn't get to live. Good guys never get what they deserve. Everyone I ever loved was gone. That was a sign. I couldn't stand this anymore.

        As soon as I was a mile away from the school, I burst out in tears. I didn't worry about it though since no one was around and my hood of my jacket was up. I stopped outside my house and looked at it. It was funny, how the place I called Hell, the last place I would ever want to be, was the one I was running to. And the one I would die in. My dad's car was in the driveway. Shit. I would have to face him when I got in. Hopefully, he was asleep, but I doubted it. I opened the door.

        Inside, my dad was sitting on the couch, my stepmom lying on top of him. He was running his hand up and down her thighs roughly. I almost gagged, knowing what'd they probably do later. I'm pretty sure Lilith-my stepmom- has had 5 abortions. But just a guess...

        "What are you doing here?!" My dad growled. I wasn't sure if he was getting mad, since his tone of voice was quite rough all the time. I went with the fact that he was mad to be on the safe side though. 
        "School was let out early." I lied. I prayed that he wouldn't question me about it.
        "Then why are you here!?" Lilith moved off of him and once she did,he immediately stood up. "Me and Lilith would like to have some alone time."
       If I haven't had a shitty day already.. By then I was pissed. I was done with Vic and now to add my dad on top of it. This was my house too. I had a right to stay here. At least to be alone in my room. Which was what I wanted to be doing.... I clenched my fists. 
        "No. This is my house too. I'm tired of having to wander about town because you wont let me stay in my own house, let alone my own room!" I bursted. It felt good to let it out, but I wished I hadn't. The look on my father's face was the angriest I've ever seen it. I knew I was going to be in so much shit. As scared as I was, I didn't show it. It would just make him satisfied. And I couldn't let that happen. 
        "What did you say?" He snarled at me and towered over, trying to look threatening. He did. His breath reeked of alcohol, but I wasn't surprised. He always drank.
        "I said, 'No'." I smirked a bit at the corner of my mouth and squinted my eyes. I felt powerful, like I could hurt anybody. But that didn't last long. My dad raised his hand up into a fist and punched me as hard as possible. I stumbled back, but not all the way to the wall. I went to protect my face, but before I could, he hit me again. Over and over, all over my face. I was backed against the wall getting hit on my jaw, on my cheek, on my nose. I felt blood start to trickle down my mouth. My eyes were shut as tight as possible, but I felt him grab my shirt collar and pull me foreward, away from the wall. He then slammed me against it again. I thought he was done and I wished he was too. But instead, he kept his grip on the fabric around my neck and he threw me to the tile ground with as hard as he could. I felt myself shaking. The ground was cold and all of my body was in pain. I was slowing getting back up, but a foot stomped on my back and forced me back to the ground. The foot was soon moved off my back and slammed into my sides. Repeatedly, I felt my sides getting bruised and my ribs getting crushed. I coughed and when I opened my eyes, I saw blood fall onto the floor. Fuck. I was more scared than ever. I had never coughed up blood before. I was always able to take my dad's hits, but then again I never spit out blood. It wouldn't stop either. I closed my eyes once more and waited for it to end. It felt like forever, but it ended when my dad dragged me back up, opened the front door, and threw me into the thorn bushes in front of our house.

        "And you stay out until I call you back in, you piece of shit!" The door then slammed shut. Honestly, the thorns didn't hurt as much as the rest of my body did, but it certainly cut me and let out more blood. I struggled to get up and walk off. I didn't have anywhere to go either. I pushed my feet over to my dad's car to look at myself in the side mirror. I was purple and swollen and blood was spread around my face. I couldn't imagine what the rest of my body would look like later. I couldn't just walk out in the open looking like this. So I risked it. Stumbling, I walked around the back of my house and climbed into my room through the window. I was as quiet I could ever be. The only thing I could do at the moment was lay down on the bed. I felt like calling my mom or even calling Vic. I felt like running away. But I couldn't. I was in so much pain that all that I could do was cry. Eventually, I fell asleep, crying on my bed with my clothes still on...

        I woke up to my phone ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the screen, letting my eyes adjust to the brightness. What was it, 8 PM already? It said "Asshole" on the screen (my dad) and right when I went to answer it, it ended. Fuck. I was unlocking my phone when I heard stomping footsteps coming to my room. I swore under my breath as my dad came into the room. It was silent for a moment.

        "What the hell did I say?! You're not allowed in here till I let you in, pig!" 

        I opened my mouth to say something, but everything slowed down. I felt like everything was moving in slow motion. The beer bottle in my dad's hand was thrown at me and I didn't even dodge it, I just turned and let it hit me. Like I always did. I let it hit me. The alcohol burned in the cuts in my face and the glass shattered on the floor. I was struggling to keep awake, not because I was tired, but because I was about to pass out. I saw my dad come at me, but I hit him in the face. He gasped. Oh god. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Lilith appeared in the door way, a scared look on her face. 

        "The police are here." She said. My dad's eyes widened and grabbed my arm and took me to his room. He shut the door and locked it behind him. I heard Lilith open the door to the police men and talk to them. My dad was stumbling around the room and he opened a drawer in his nightstand and pulled out  pistol. No. No, no, no, no.

        "Dad, no. Please don't kill me." I whispered, hot tears running down my face. 

        "Shut up faggot." He growled. He cocked the gun and pointed at me. It shook in his hand and I shut my eyes, knowing I was going to die. I heard the bang as the gun shot and suddenly a piercing feeling ran through my arm. I screamed and cried even more, squeezing my arm as tight as I could. I opened my eyes and watched my dad put the gun in his mouth. 

        "No!" I yelled and the gun shot. He fell to the floor. The police men were banging on the bedroom door. I could barely hear. Everything was muffled. The door was kicked open and a man ran up to me. He and another man carried me out of the room and soon enough, everything faded to black.

((Holy shit guys I think I over did that. ENJOY THE CLIFF HANGER UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER BYE BYE))