Over My Head

Kellin's POV-

        Vic had to stay home for two weeks due to his injury. Which also meant I was alone for two weeks at school. Of course I had Jaime and Tony and Jesse and Justin, but it wasn't the same. Not to mention the fact that I was extremely bullied after the incident that happened. I'm glad it's me instead of Vic though. I was used to this, Vic wasn't. Even through tons of bruises and bumps and scratches, I visited Vic everyday. For the first  week his mom had him stay in bed all day, because of the broken ribs. Vic gradually got better and started walking around the house and actually leaving his room when he wanted too. Yesterday, he came to open the door for me, which never happened. It was almost always his mother or the occasional Mike, whom would just glare at me and open the door enough for me to get by.
        Vic has been the only good thing happening in my life now.  I don't know what happened, but every since he got injured, everything has been crashing down on me. Vic was gone, Bullying got worse, Drama project failed (I didn't tell Vic that though since he wouldv'e felt bad), my dad has been beating me harder than ever lately and I thank God that it's winter so I can use a sweater to cover up all the bruises. As much as it hurts to walk and breathe and laugh, I pretend that it's all ok. I can't tell anyone with fear of them calling the cops. My dad would probably slit my throat. 
        Yet with all the bullshit, Vic always brightens up my day. The way he greets me when I would see him was just perfect. He always looked so bored and tired (probably from staying in bed all day long and not being able to do much around the house). Usually, he'd be on his laptop since there wasn't much more to do around his house. I noticed he kind of abandoned the guitar since the accident. Just to see his dull eyes light up when he saw me and a real genuine smile form on his face made me forget all my problems. I'd hug him lightly, being careful not to hurt him. 
        He'd look at me with wide eyes and ask me what I did at school today. He never paid attention, but acted like he was. I didn't really mind, since nothing about school was important (at least the things I told him weren't). After, we'd go upstairs into his room and watch TV, talk, or whatever. Once it got late, I'd go home only to fall into my depression again.
        Yet today, it was a little different. Today was exactly two weeks from Vic's accident (Thursday) and he'd be returning to school the next week. He was almost fully recovered, which was amazing. I knocked on the door and his mother shouted from inside to come in. I opened up the front door and greeted Mrs. Fuentes, whom was in the kitchen. 
"Hello, Mrs. Fuentes."
"Ola Kellin! I bet you're ready for Victor to come back to school next week, huh?"
"Oh yes, mam." I smiled and headed upstairs to Vic's room. Halfway up the stairs I heard yelling. 
"Vic! Where'd you put the hat you borrowed?!"
"Back in your room, Mike!"
"It's not here." Mike stormed out of his room and into Vic's.
"Well, I put it there, on top of your bed." I could just picture Vic glaring up from his computer screen in his dark room.
"Go look. It's not there." 
"Mike, I'm not going to get up and look. I know I put it there. If you kept your room clean then it wouldn't be missing."
"My room is clean! You're not even hurt anymore! All this time, you've been acting like a little kid and getting special treatment just cause you're hurt. Get your lazy ass up and give me my hat."
"No! I'm not going to find the hat you lost! Why are you making such a big deal out of it?" Vic yelled. That's the first time I've heard him yell. He wasn't very dominant.
"Get out of my room!" Vic said before Mike could respond. 
Mike walked out, slamming the door behind him. "I hate you!" he screamed as another door slammed shut. I walked up the rest of the stairs and went over to Vic's room. I quietly knocked on the door and waited outside for a response. 
"What the fuck do you want Mike?!" Vic screamed. I was startled by the break of silence.
"It's Kellin." I simply said. I looked down at my Toms. Vic's footsteps could be heard walking towards the door. He opened it and I looked up.
"Hey, sorry, I uhm didn't mean to yell." He said shyly, hiding his face in his hair. I smiled at him sweetly and pushed in his face away.
"It's alright." I said.
He let me in and locked the door behind me, but he almost never locked the door. The small apple laptop was set on the floor next to Vic's bed. I guess he gave up using it. Vic crawled into his bed and  covered himself in the black covers. I knew he was upset, but I wasn't sure if he wanted to talk about it. I sat at the edge of his bed. 
"Come here." I heard him mumble from under the blankets. I stood up and sat next to him. He turned to face me.
"In the blankets." 
I took off my shoes and climbed into the bed with him. It was warm and comforting. I stared into his brown watery eyes. He smiled at me and I smiled back, kissing him. I wasn't sure if he was comfortable with it, but he went along. I felt him trying to learn the movements and it eventually matched up. I pulled away before anything got to far. Vic was a bright red. 
"Sorry." He whispered.
"Don't be sorry. I loved it." I run his hair through my hand and in between each of my fingers. 
"Are you ok? Honestly." Vic asked. It kind of shocked me since I didn't expect him to say anything like that. I just stared at him for a bit trying to come up with an answer.
"Yeah, I've been fine."
"No, really. Don't lie to me please, if something is wrong, I want to know."
I shifted over and laid on my back, staring at the ceiling. Where did I begin? Should I even tell him? 
"What do you want to know?"  I sighed. This was going to be terrible. The last person I told anything to was Gabe... C'mon Kellin, stop thinking about him, you have Vic now.
"I want to know you." Vic replied. Both of us were trying to work our way around this. And he was winning. 

((LMAO SHORT ASS CHAPTER AFTER LIKE 3 WEEKS IM SO SORRY. bUT IM GOING HOME TODAY SO YEA AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW TOO WHICH IS REALLY RAD OK AND SO KELLIC MAKES ME HAPPY AND I JUST SORRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN ON I'LL BE ABLE TO UPDATE MORE NOW  BUT HEY THANKS GUYS FOR 200+ VIEWS c: does that make me popular or whatever oops))