C21: Please Don't Make Me Do This

I woke up the next morning on that bench, still in Logan's arms.

"Logan," I said, trying to wake him up. "Logan, we fell asleep."

He yawned. "Ya don't say," he said, scratching his head. I looked around at the scenery, but he just kept staring at me.

"Don't look at me. I probably look horrible," I said, covering up my face.

"You couldn't look horrible if you tried," he stated. Logan moved my hands into my lap, and pushed the hair out of my face. I looked away awkwardly. "No..." He said and turned my head to face his. "Don't you EVER say that you aren't beautiful. You hear me?" I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, trying not to smile.

"Don't be sorry. Just know you're the most beautiful girl in the entire world. And no amount of sleeping on a bench will change that," he said with a laugh.

"Okaaaay." This time I did smile. "I love you," I said between kisses. Shivers went up my spine as each little kiss ended, and a new one began. Logan's hands were very.....adventurous. His hands ventured from my hair to my chest to my inner thighs. I pulled away and gave him a look. He shot me one of his famous smirks. I rolled your eyes and went back to kissing my fiancé.

"The last time we were on this bench together wasn't nearly as...intriguing as today..." Logan whispered as he worked to get my shirt off.

"Not even close," I said and moved his hands to the back of my neck instead. Logan laid down and pulled me on top of him. My hands made their way to his shirt buttons and unbuttoned his shirt. Logan wriggled out of it.

"What are you doing?" I heard someone say. I screamed and almost fell off the bench.

"Carlos, you bitch!" Logan said.

"Well I came to see if you were kidnapped or something...but it would seem you're just fine." Carlos said.

I sat up and laughed. "Just once I'd like to make out with you and not have someone walk in on us," I said to Logan.

"Someday..." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry. I just- I didn't know if you were hurt or something and I wanted to make sure you were okay." Carlos said, pouting.

"Aw, baby, it's okay," I said and hugged him. Staying angry at Carlos was next to impossible. "Thank you for caring," I said.

"Emily, we have a problem," he whispered.

"What is it?" I asked, not bothering to whisper. I could tell Logan was listening in.

"We can't find Kendall."

"Good," Logan said. "He doesn't deserve to be found."

"No, Logan. I'm serious. He isn't answering his phone. He's not at his house, but his car's in the driveway," Carlos said. Logan still didn't care. "James is still out looking for him. We ransacked the house looking for a clue as to where he could be, and we found nothing. James is checking all Kendall's favorite places, the studio, Dustin's. Everywhere."

I tried to show as little emotion as possible. I hated Kendall, but I couldn't help feeling bad. Thankfully, Carlos's phone rang before I had to respond.

"James! Anything?.....really?....well okay. Yeah, we're in the woods....yeah, we'll meet you there....okay.....k. Bye." Carlos hung up the phone. "James found Kendall at his house. He went back there and he's completely drunk...and it's bad, i guess. He's keeps telling James about all these girls he had sex with last night and compares them all to you."

".... didn't we have a photo shoot today?" Logan asked, still ignoring Carlos.

"We canceled," Carlos said.

"So much for being on the cover of J14..." Logan sighed.

"Not important!" Carlos shouted.

"Where are we supposed to meet James?" I asked.

"I'M supposed to meet him at Kendall's. And Kendall REALLY wants to see you so you should come with me," he pleaded.

"I don't think that's a good idea..." I said, trailing off.

"Oh. Okay. Um...Logan? You don't want to go do you?" Carlos asked.

"No," Logan answered bluntly. Logan took my hand to lead me home.

"Bye Carlos!" I shouted in his direction. I turned to Logan. "Logan look how sad he is! Now Carlos is all alone! We-I have to go with him."

Logan stopped.

"Fine. Do what you want." He let go of my hand and walked in the other direction.

"No Logan," I said and grabbed his hand. "Please don't make me do this."

"I'm not making you do anything," he said.

"Logan, you are! I'm so lost in all this and you're making me pick sides! I can't do this!" I said, exhaustion showing in my voice. My eyes filled with tears and he pulled me close. I put my head on his shoulders.

"Emily, I didn't mean to make you upset," he said and hugged me tight.

"It's so hard," I said. "All this."

"I know, baby."

"You don't know. Nobody does! What kind of people experience these things?" I cried.

"People with strange boy bands as friends..." Logan said. I sort of laughed, but cried even harder. "Shhh, shh. It's okay," he soothed.

Carlos noticed us and walked in our direction.

"What the hell did you do to her?" Carlos asked.

"I...This is all too much on her. Everything. We went through this already, and then it was okay, and now it's happening again..." Logan explained.

"I wanna go see him," I said quietly.

"Yesterday, you wanted to kill him," Carlos mumbled.

"I wouldn't have actual KILLED him."

"You know what?" Carlos said. "You go home, Logan: Go with her. I'll go see Kendall, slap him a little bit, and it'll be just like you two were there," he smiled.

"Carlos, I'm coming with you," I muttered and started walk towards Kendall's house.

"Fine. I'll go with Logan then."

And with that, Carlos walked off in the other direction. Logan looked at me and then to Carlos, and back to me.

"I'm gonna go with Carlos....just because I won't be able to look at Kendall without hurting him."

Logan followed Carlos, and Carlos put his arm around Logan, and Logan did the same. I'm pretty sure that if I wasn't around, they'd be dating each other. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE READ THIS.

Yeah, I ship the crap out of Cargan.. :)

Thanks for 6,000 reads!!!

This is the second to last chapter! Hopefully there'll be a sequel. Send me your ideas/wants/needs for the second book? Pleeeeeeeeeeaase?

Anyways...

Looooove youuuu allll

<3Emilee

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE