C2: The Interruption

"JAMES! What the hell are you doing here?" I heard Logan shout. Yep. It was James. He sounded drunk. (James, not Logan)

"We wanted to celebrate with you!" James shouted. We?

The next voice was definitely Kendall's. "Hey Logan...I uh, tried to talk them out of it. But...I think they might be a little drunk..." He sounded really sorry, not that Logan seemed to care. Logan and Kendall had been fighting a lot lately. I wasn't sure what about, and I was too afraid to ask.

"Get them out of here! NOW!" Logan sounded really mad. I was too, but I still wouldn't have yelled.

"Just chill. They're probably crash in an hour." Kendall said. An HOUR?! I wanted Logan now!

"Oh my god. Thanks, man. THANKS." Logan stormed off, towards the bed, but James pushed him out of the way.

"HEY EMILY!" James sat on the bed next to me.

"Hi James." I said in my best 'I'm not irritated' voice. "Can you please leave?" I said in my sweetest voice ever.

"But I love you!" James started to play with my hair.

"Jaaaaaaaames. Please leave!" The second I said that, James passed out on the other bed. Carlos laid down next to him and fell asleep too. Kendall looked around and then looked back at me and then he said "...Happy Anniversary!" Logan was still really pissed.

"Fuck you," Logan said and sat down next to me, putting his arm around me carefully. Kendall started pleading for his life, probably in fear that Logan would kill him, which was very likely.

"I'm sorry!" Kendall said. "Just...just have a redo date tomorrow! That's your real anniversary anyways!" I looked at Logan. That did make a lot of sense.

"I can't." Logan looked down in despair. "Me and James and Carlos have plans. Well at least we DID...not so sure now. But that's why we had our date tonight!" Oh...duh. That way why. How did I forget that?

"I'm so sorry bud. I'll...we'll make it up to you." Kendall told Logan and I. Logan looked down at his feet, probably embarrassed.

"How'd you even find us?" Logan asked Kendall.

"Carlos said there's a GPS on your phone. So he kind of tracked you." Kendall explained. Of course Carlos would know that. Him and his smartness really pissed me off sometimes.

"Dammit." Logan punched the bed. Kendall looked around the room. "I'll just...sleep over there." Kendall went and sat in a chair and tried to made himself comfortable. He gave up and layed between Carlos and James, making Carlos fall off.

"oomf" I heard Carlos say when he hit the floor. I laughed, almost falling off the bed myself.

"Dipshit." Logan said with an eye roll. "I'm sorry, Emily." Logan kissed my forehead.

"Why?" I hugged him tightly, showing him it didn't matter. We had a million more nights to do whatever we wanted to.

"Because we didn't get our special night." He sounded really sad about it, so I hugged him even tighter.

"It's okay. We have a lot of days left, I hope. Now go to sleep babe. Let's just forget today even happened." I rolled over to fall asleep.

"Okay.." Logan said hesitantly.

*********the next morning*********

I guess I must have fallen asleep really fast, because the last thing I remembered was saying goodnight to Logan. I turned to my side, but instead of seeing Logan, I found Carlos, snoring up a storm. "CARLOS!" I screamed and pushed him off the bed. He woke up right away, standing straight up.

"NOT COOL, EMILY." He yelled. Carlos started fixing his hair, like it was even messed up, which it wasn't. Logan came out from the bathroom and greeted me with a very passionate kiss, something he didn't like doing in front of the guys. I kissed him back, and just to freak out the others, pulled off Logan's shirt, and he thankfully went along with it. He started to undo my pants, and he pressed me up against the wall. I looked behind him, Carlos had woken up James, and they both looked disgusted.

"EWWW." Carlos and James made gagging faces. "I'm out of here!" Carlos cringed. Carlos and James left, off to who knows where. But Kendall was still on the bed sleeping.

Logan looked over at Kendall and made a face. "We should get rid of him, too." Logan said with a wink. He started moaning really loudly. I joined in, hoping to finally get my time with him alone. Kendall shifted positions.

"Ugh," I groaned. "Can we just pick him up and set him outside?" I started playing with Logan's hair.

"As funny as that'd be..." Logan thought for a minute. "...no. Y'know something. He likes you. Go kiss him awake or something."

"oh really?" I asked. That was news to me. I hope Logan was just kidding, because I didn't really want to hurt Kendall's feelings, or especially toy with them. But then again...he did ruin our night.

"Yep." Logan nodded.

I paused for a minute. "I can do something better." I said and walked over to Kendall's bed. I preceded by putting both legs on either side of Kendall's stomach, sitting on him. I placed my hands under Kendall's shirt, feeling him up a little. Is it awkward to say that his chest felt smooth? I hope not, because it is. I leaned over, so I could whisper in his ear. "Hey Kendaaall." I said in the most seductive voice that I could manage at 7 in the morning.

"Mhmmm?" He said, still half asleep.

"Wake upppp!" I whined, trying not to laugh. "L-last night was ah-amazing." I studdered. Kendall opened one eye to look at me, but I could still tell he was half-asleep. "I wanna do it again..." I said awkwardly. Kendall woke up at the sound of that and sat up, practically throwing me off the bed. Logan and I fell on the ground laughing.

"We didn't...? I mean, I don't think we, like I...just we-" Kendall said rubbing his head in confusion. You shoved him playfully.

"I was just kiddinggg." I said teasingly. Kendall obviously didn't appreciate the wonders of my joke as much as I did. It was Logan who broke the silence.

"Aw man, I have to meet James and Carlos in 10 minutes! I gotta go, Emily! Love you!" So much for getting rid of Kendall. He kissed me on my forehead, and with that he was out the door. Kendall looked down at me and I looked up at him.

"Sooo...just you and me, kid." Kendall said. "Wanna go to my place and watch a movie or something?" It's not like I had any other choice.

"Ummm..." I thought.