C6: The Truth?

The next thing I knew, I woke up, still in Kendall's arms.

And for some reason, that made me scream.

Kendall sprang awake, falling off the bed and striking what he probably thought was a threatening pose.

"WHAT?!" Kendall stood up, and then realized he was still at my house, and not his. "Oh...i'm here. Still. Sorry," he mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"it's 8 AM. Get out!" I said, pushing him out the door.

"Well good morning to you too," he said sarcastically.

"You have to leave!" I whined.

"I know i do." He said. I didn't break my stare. "Okay, i'm going! Happy?"

"Bye!" I shouted as he left. Kendall left, and I texted Logan. I had to.

...Didn't I?

{ text conversation }

Me- hey babe :)

Logan- hi!

Me- Can we have a do over date tonight?

Logan- I'd love to!

Me- kk. When & where?

Logan- 7, my place? I'll pick you up

Me- sounds good. I'll clean myself up 4 you! ;)

Logan- You look beautiful no matter what!

Me- psshh whatever. Gtg, ttyl! :)

Logan- love ya! :)

{ end of text conversation }

Hopefully having a date with Logan would set me straight. Maybe tonight would finally be our special night; the thought of that made me really excited. I just wanted Logan. I just wanted to not like Kendall, not even a little bit. I wanted everthing to be like it was a few days ago. I went into my bathroom, showered, did my hair and make-up, and picked out the perfect outfit. Soon it was 6:45, and I went downstairs. Mom was in the kitchen.

"Kendall spent the night?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, that was an accident. We were hanging out and then we fell asleep. I'm sorry," I explained.

Finally! The truth!

"Oh, well okay. Going somewhere now?" She looked at my outfit.

"Yeah, I have a date with Logan." I said with a smile, hoping she'd be okay with it.

"Don't you think you spend too much time with Logan and his friends? When's the last time you hung out with your friends?"

"James, Carlos and..Kendall are my friends." I told her, cringing when I said Kendall's name.

"What about Rebecca? Or Courtney? Or any of your girl friends?"

"I don't know," I thought aloud. "It's been a week or two. But they have boyfriends too, and we've all been busy."

"Okay. Just don't forget about them."

"I couldn't," I said.

"When are you gonna be back?" She had a tense look on her face.

"Tomorrow maybe? Or late tonight."

Hopefully she'd be okay with that, too. But instead she frowned.

But thankfully she relaxed, smiled and said, "Have fun! Stay safe."

"Thanks mom, I will."

With that, Logan beeped the horn outside.