C19: Honey, I'm home

"Oh, and he also wanted to let you know that A: you're adorable when you're drunk, B: that was the best sex of his life, and C: he wants to do it again sometime," Carlos said with a strange look on his face.

"I'm gonna kill him," I said, fists clenched.

"Well if it helps, you are pretty adorable when you're drunk. And I'm sure he wasn't lying about the other stuff...." Carlos smiled.

"Wait, how often am I drunk?"

"It was just one time. But you were acting all cute and adorable," Carlos said. I grimaced.

"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!" I screamed just as Kendall walked in the door. Unfortunately, Kendall lived a minute away, too.

"Wait! There was a 4th thing. He's coming over," Carlos said.

"...he's dead," I mumbled. I started running towards him, but Carlos held me back. I knew there was no way that I could take on Kendall, and there wasn't a big chance of me out-smarting Carlos either.

"Well hello to you too, Emily," Kendall said as he walked to the couch.

"I hate you," I said, giving up on trying to escape Carlos's grasp.

"Love you toooo," Kendall said.

"I'm serious. You're a horrible person."

"I am not! I'm just in love!"

"Oh please."

"So Logan knocked you up, huh," Kendall said, taking a sip of my coffee.

I charged again, and this time Carlos didn't stop me. I punched Kendall right in the nose, and continuously hit him everywhere. Kendall thankfully didn't fight back, except for the guarding of his face, and Carlos waited a few seconds before pulling me off Kendall.

"NO! NO!" I screamed, trying my best to get away from Carlos. "I HATE YOU, KENDALL SCHMIDT! I HATE YOU!"

"Emily, calm down!" Carlos said, trying his best to hold me back, but it seemed like he was struggling.

"NO! KENDALL'S A MEAN, LYING, HORRIBLE PERSON. AND I DON'T REMEMBER IT, BUT I'M SURE THE SEX WAS HORRIBLE. AND NOW I'M PREGNANT AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHOSE BABY THIS IS," I screamed. Kendall looked hurt by what I was saying, but still he did nothing.

"What?" I heard someone say.

I turned around, terrified of who that voice belonged to. "Logan," I breathed.

"You and him- and now you're-" Logan began his sentences, but didn't finish them.

"Logan I-"

"Emily....what happened while I was gone?" He asked.

I took a deep breath. "Logan...I'm pregnant. And I don't know who the father is," I whispered, not that that explained anything.

"I can't believe this," Logan said and stormed upstairs, and I chased after him.

"No! Baby, it's not what you think! Kendall-"

"Kendall what? Seduced you again? 'Oops! My bad.' I forgave you that first time, Emily. But now..."

"Logan!"

"What's wrong with you? Both of you! Do you hate me or something?"

"Not at all Logan, I love you."

"THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME?" He screamed. "You keep breaking my heart. Have I ever broken yours?" He whispered.

"No...you haven't," I said. He just stared at me. "I'm a horrible person," I whispered. "I am so sorry for everything I've done-"