C7: That's...Disgusting

"What's the condition?" Logan turned around.

"You get mad at nobody, and we continue the date like nothing happened." I said.

"Um...okay. i'll try." He looked kind of uneasy.

I wasn't ready to give him the news.

Logan sat down on his bed, and patted the place next to him, so I sat down. I hugged him awkwardly from the side, trying to ease the tension, and he hugged me back. That made me feel a little better, but not much.

I told him the whole story. Starting at Kendall's apartment, ending at this morning. I told him how I felt during all of it, every second of happiness and excitement, and every moment of horror and sadness; every last detail to Kendall trying to seduce me, or maybe I seduced him. I checked Logan's facial expression every once in a while, trying to see what he was thinking. He went from disappointed to sad to mad to just plain shocked.

"...And that's what happened." I took a deep breath, waiting for Logan's response.

"Thank you for telling me the truth," was the only reply I got.

I was ready to burst out crying, but Logan looked calm as hell.

"Are you mad? Sad? Honestly. What's going thru your mind right now?" I begged.

"I'm not even sure," he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You hate me now, don't you?" I blinked back tears, trying now to let them fall.

"I couldn't hate you, I love you way to much," he whispered.

"But I kissed you best friend! We...we..." I stumbled to find the right words.

Logan shut me up with a kiss. I quickly pulled away. Why did this feel so wrong?

"...Logan, I need to know what you're feeling. I'm gonna go insane," I practically begged.

I watched as Logan took a deep breath and explained.

"It means so much that you told me the truth. I'm not exactly happy, but I'm glad you trust me enough to tell me that. I love you so much, Emily."

I started crying. I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I have the greatest boyfriend in the entire world, and I went and cheated on him, and he didn't care. He would never do that to me, and I felt like a horrible person.

"Don't cry, baby. Please," Logan kissed my forehead.

"Okay. I love you too, Logan,"

We cuddled for a while--once I stopped crying--and then we continued what we had started the other night.

•~•

I woke up the next morning in Logan's arms. I sat up and stretched, trying to refrain from making any noises. Logan woke up--whoops--and hugged me tight.

"Last night was amazing," he said while kissing my neck.

"Yes it was," I replied. I looked at the clock. It was 10:18 AM. "Dang, we slept in," I said. .

"Yeah we did," Logan said but I could tell he wasn't paying attention. He was practically glowing.

"Logan you look SO happy right now. You haven't stopped smiling since you woke up. Why?" I knew last night was fun, but I wasn't smiling that much.

"Oh nothing. I just love you so much," he kissed me, and then got up to use the bathroom.

I heard a phone bleep, so I rolled over to the night stand to see who's phone it was. It was mine. That's weird...I specifically remembered turning my phone off last night...why was it on now?