Chapter 19 WHO IS JOSEF?

~Marie~

I can feel him close to my ear, his voice sends tingles down my back. He starts messaging harder on my shoulders, His touch felt so good, then he starts kissing me all the way down to my neck, which to me is my tickle spot. I start laughing like idiot, telling him to "stop". He just looks at me with those beautiful blue eyes, then continues tickling me under my chin. I couldn't stop laughing, suddenly, he leaped over the couch. I could feel his whole body on top of me now, just tickling away.... Every where. I notice that he wasn't tingling me anymore, he was kissing me to cheek all the way to my collarbone. I could tell he wanted to go further down, but I stopped him and said "no" even thou I wanted it, I still said no. He looked at me with a sigh and climbed off of me. We just sat there in awkward silence, listening to the clock on the wall tick. It was 8:30 and the day turn to night fast. Soon we walked up stairs, and got ready for bed. I went to James's drawer and pulled out a pair of pyjama pants and a size XXL t-shirt. I gave him the shirt. 'Oh my god'
His chest..... Was all muscular and build. When he tried on the shirt, it seemed tight on him.

We were ready for bed, I believe this was the first night that I had put on my pyjamas. I was wearing long grey pant along with a grey cami, Which were comfortable and simple. We got in bed without saying a word to each other, the mattress was soft and comfortable instantly I closed my eyes and let my dreams run wild in to better times and a better place.

~Eddie~

She was fast asleep, and my god she looked so beautiful. I comb her hair away from her face so that I can get a better look. I caressed left cheek, so smooth so gentle. I was about to lean in and kiss her till she said a name that wasn't mine. "Josef......."
I paused and tighten my fist, I but my I was angry, mad. There was another man and I wanted to find out every detail about him. His full name, where he lives, what he looks like, because she was mine. Marie was mine. I practically shook her shoulders, forcing her to wake up. She awoke with big heavy eyes, I grabbed her by the hair and threw her across the room. She fell down hit her head, she was finally awake. "Eddie! What are you-" I grabbed her by the shirt and pin her against the wall face first. "WHO IS HE?!" I felt her heart beat move fast like a drum. I demanded again "WHO IS JOSEF?!" I paused waiting for an answer. "I don't know who you're talking about" she answered. I griped her hair. "DONT TRY MY PATIENCE, MARIE, WHO IS HE?!" I griped her hair tighter. I slammed her head against the wall, then turned her towards me, tears rolled down her cheeks, yet she looked at me with bravery. She showed no fear in her eyes, they turn to blood red then brown again. I slammed her back once more on the wall, then my hands trail up to her neck where I griped tighter. I was choking her. "TELL ME! WHO IS HE!? TELL ME!" I yelled and scream at her till I realised I was killing her. I let go, she fell on to the floor gasping for air. I sat on the bed thinking how she didn't leave me, how she was the only one who stayed. Another part of me was jealous of how she didn't say my name. Yes, I wanted to know who was this Josef but I also wanted her to live and have my children.

~Marie~

I laid there... Staring at the ceiling, on the cold wooden floor. I felt myself ache, my back, my face it hurts. I tried to crawl to the bathroom, I couldn't make it. Eddie got up from the bed and picked me up from the floor and laid me down on the bed and put the covers on me. I did nothing but sleep with a man who almost killed me. I closed my wet, heavy eyes and went to sleep.

By morning, I still ache from the pain and it was a struggle to get out of bed with my back. I went to the bathroom, took all my clothes, and look at the bruises on my neck, back, arms and legs. It reminded me of something that happened in my childhood. Something that scarred me in the brain, but what.