Chapter 3 Mad World

Noises kept coming louder and louder. Suddenly I heard women screaming as the sound of doors flew open. And the sound of men echoed all the way back to my room. I decided to hide under my bed and cover my mouth. As my door flew open two foot steps searched all around the room and left the door open.

All the women we're screaming at the top of their lungs as the men tore off their clothes and began to rape them. Then I heard a gang of men entered Shelly's room.'oh, no'

One of the men came out dragging Shelly by her hair. "Hey fellas look what I found" he tossed her on the ground in front of my room were her eyes laid on me. Begging me to save her. Then the man took off her pants and stuck himself inside of her. While Shelly laid helpless on the ground screaming.

Where were the guards? Why would they let the men do this to us women? Suddenly I had the urge to help Shelly, so I got up from under the bed and started to charge at the man who was raping Shelly. I gave him a quick push and there we landed on the floor, right next to her, where all of my weight was on him. I took the liberty to bite him, you know for self-defence. I started to taste blood and flesh go all over my mouth and I even tore a pice of skin off from his neck. "AHHH, YOU BITCH" he screamed as he hit me across the face. I flew across floor and finally got to my feet and ran. No matter where I was going I new I had to find Amy and get the hell out of here. A group of men started to run after me. I tried to loose them by cutting corners of the hallways, It didn't work. As I came in a hallway with rows of lockers I decided to hide in one.

The group of men passed me up and went in to the next hallway.

"YOU BITCH, WHERE ARE YOU!"

I kept my mouth shut. And when they were gone I continued on to find Amy.

I walked along the hallways, searching room by room to find her but all I found were blood and dead bodies. Suddenly, a large man was at the other end of the hallway just looking at me then began to charge.

'Oh shit' I started to run toward the hallway on my right hand side, and began trying every door just to get away from this monster. Then a large hand started to grab me by my neck and face me towards him. 'Oh my god he even looked like a monster'. He was bald with no nose, and no lips, to the point where his teeth were showing. He immediately threw me on the ground and called me a little pig. There was a body right next to me and I began searching it. All I have found was a pen. 'What the hell am I going to do with a pen' I thought. So I got up and began to to charge at him also but with my pen. From the moment I got close to him I stabbed that mother fucker 15 times in the neck. Blood started to squirt all over my face and clothes. I was thirsty for blood once again. I pulled the pen out of his thick fat skin and continued on to find Amy. What ever got in my way was dead.

Soon I approached a door that led me to the outside basketball court. Where I blended in well among the male patients who were all disfigured and covered in blood. I some how made my way passed the male patients and came to a roof where I had to jump from one building to the next. From there I fell hard on my back in to a random storage house. The pain was unbearable but I had to keep moving. To find Amy.