Chapter 18 Swaying and Dancing

~Marie~

Eddie really liked the food I cooked. When he was done eating, he kept asking me and asking me "Where did you learn how to cook"I paused for a moment. It took me while to remember where I'd learn how to cook. After all the shock therapies and other tortured instruments I took at Briarcliff, it was really hard to remember my before life. Now, only few things come back to me but one thing will always remain in my head.
'Josef'. "I learned a few tips from a chef in Paris, France" I answered as his mouth hung open "You went to Paris, France" he said and I smiled "Well I was raised there until I was thirteen, then I had to move back to the US" I stood up and took our plates and tossed them in to the sink. Suddenly, I hear Eddie saying "No, No, since you cooked, I should clean" he took the plates from my hands and said "Thank you" then let him do all the work.
It was really kind for him to wash the dishes after I cook.

After leaving the kitchen area, I decided to have a little quiet time to myself and relax a little bit. I walked into the music room and headed straight towards the CD player. I looked at all the CDs of Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, and all the other classics, just sitting there in a neat stack. I missed listening to classical music, at Briarcliff all I had to listen to was people crying, whining, moaning, and sometimes screaming. I hardly had any silence there. When there were times when it did quiet down, I mostly heard things from outside like the sound of raindrops hitting the window. That was the only music to my ears. I grabbed a CD from the stack and placed it in the CD player. This is what I've been wanting to hear for a long time. It was my favourite song along with the other music that I favored.

Slow dance by Thomas Smith.
The song was calm and smooth that made me want to sway back and forth. I did a little twirl mainly because I was feeling the music all over my body. Then, I feel a hand at my waist and another hand in mine. I turn around, its Eddie. He pulled me closer and we both moved back, forth, Side to side, just dancing. Our steps were little and slow, yet our eyes couldn't stop looking at each other like love at first. There was something about his eyes, something that alluring. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

~Eddie~

Holding her with my large hands felt so good. Marie put her head on my chest as I put my cheek to her brown hair. I smelled her hair.
She smelled so good like vanilla mixed with raspberries. One thing that I noticed about Marie, was that she was tall. She looked about 5'10, 5'9. Most of the women I've met were short like 5'5 or 5'2, but Marie was just right. I tried to start conversation "Your very tall, darling" she look up at me and said "Your pretty tall yourself" I chuckled and she chuckled along with me. "So what is it like living in Paris, France?" I said. She looked away for moment then back at me.

"Well I didn't really live in Paris. I grew up in town called Lorraine" she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. It was very interesting to know where she came from. I wanted to know more. I had to ask "So can you speak French fluently" she giggled and spoke.
"Pourquoi oui je peux parler français"
"What does that mean"
"It means why yes I can speak French. Do you speak any languages?"
I paused.... For I did not know any languages all except a few words in Spanish.
I answered "I know a little Spanish, but...." I sighed.
Then I felt her hand touch the right side of my face. "I can teach you a few words in French, if that's what you like"
She said with a warm smile. At that moment I felt like kissing her. But a real gentleman must wait and earn a woman's kiss.
I took her hand that was on my cheek and kissed it, I could tell she was flattered. "I would like that very much" After a while we were quite and kept on swaying back and forth to the music. Look at each other with bright eyes. 'I must be the luckiest groom in the world' I thought to my self. Also, I couldn't stop thinking about our future together. We would have kids by the dozen. Beautiful babies. With her beauty and my looks we would have gorgeous children. I could just see all in my head, everything planned out perfectly just the way I wanted.
After dancing a few more steps, I had the urge to use the restroom. So I stopped us both, kissed her hand and said "I'll be right back" and left going up stairs to our restroom.

~Marie~

When Eddie left, I felt alone. Even though he said he'd be back, probably went to use the restroom I guess. There was something about him, something made me attracted to him somehow. I didn't know what. Was it blue eyes? His looks? Or maybe it was the way he was build, tall and muscular with big hands. What I kept thinking was the way he grabbed me with his strong manly hands. That turned me on a little bit. I went and sat down on the piano, and laid my hands on the keys. Not playing the piano. I started to think dirty thoughts about his hands, touching me all over. His lips caressing my skin, his hand upon my hand, unhooking my bra. Just dirty stuff that I shouldn't be thinking off. I pressed a key on the piano, with that one key it became more keys, that started to form a song from my memory. The song was called Clair de lune by Claude Debussy. It sounded calm and smooth, and relaxing. I started getting emotional with it, then soft and gentle, then hard rough.
Music from my hands flowed through my ears, playing the song wiped away all the dirty thoughts and replaced it with good thoughts. Ever since I was child, my whole life became nothing but studying and music. No play time, not doing anything else to distract me from my goals in life. Nothing but hard child labor. I stopped playing and look behind me, Eddie wasn't there. I got up and sat down the couch, looking up at the ceiling. I start to close my eyes when I felt two large hands messaging my shoulders. I open my eyes to find Eddie looking down at me with those blue eyes and that straight white smile. "Darling... "