Chapter 2: First Mission

Hanzo Academy

Training Hall

Izuku Midoriya,the young man who is now a shinobi in training and wearing his tracksuit. He is walking at the training hall as he sees his new teacher Kiriya.

Kiriya: I see that you've arrived.

Izuku: Woah,this place looks big!

Kiriya: It is. This is the place where shinobi trains and have a sparring match.

Izuku looked around in amazement but he saw that the girls are not yet here.

Izuku: Kiriya-sensei, where are the girls?

Kiriya heard this as he smirks at him, making him confused.

Kiriya: Oh? Are you excited to meet them here?

Izuku realized what his teacher said as he blushed a little and looked away.

Izuku: T-that's not it!

Kiriya chuckled as he watched Izuku defending himself while stammering.

Girls' Changing Room

While the two of them are at the training hall. The girls are still changing their clothes as they talked about their new classmate.

Asuka: I feel like our new classmate is strong.

Katsuragi: Yeah,I feel the same. He looks plain-looking, but kinda cute though. Right Hibari?

Hibari: Yeah,he is kinda cute!

Yagyu: ...

Ikaruga: We need to go to the training hall quick. Kiriya-sensei and our new classmate is waiting there.

Katsuragi: Oh? Are you sure about that or do you just want to make a good impression on the new guy~?

Ikaruga heard this and blushed a bit while Katsuragi was smirking at her.

Ikaruga: E-erm...I-It's not like that! He's a first year and a transfer!

Katsuragi chuckled as Ikaruga pouted at her. After that,the five of them go to the training hall. They landed successfully except Hibari who landed on her butt. The two males saw that they have arrived.

Kiriya: Alright,the first sparring match today will be Katsuragi and Izuku.

Katsuragi: Right!

Izuku: Yes sir!

Izuku: Alright, I need to focus...just be calm.

Midoriya thought to himself as he takes a deep breath. Midoriya and Katsuragi stepped onto the ring as they're facing towards each other and readied their fighting stance.

Katsuragi: Heh, I won't go easy on you.

Izuku: Let's have a good match.

He said as he bows.

Kiriya: Ready...begin!

Both of them jumped as they start to fight, Izuku was the first one to attack but Katsuragi seemed to be vanished, shocking him a bit.

Izuku: Where did she go?

Katsuragi: Behind you!

Izuku: !!

Midoriya saw Katsuragi who is behind him as she is ready to land her kick on him. Midoriya dodged her kick quickly and landed on the ground, as well as Katsuragi. He jumped again and saw Katsuragi launching herself to him as she is going to dropkick him but he vanished as she hits an afterimage.