Prologue

Alright,let's do this.
Have fun reading...

3rd person Pov:

In Japan,there exists of what they called "Shinobis". Mercenary agents who specialize an unorthodox warfare,also known as ninjas. They're commonly hired for covert operation such as espionage,infiltration and assassination. Those tales are followed by a five female shinobis who devoted their lives protecting Japan from the forces of evil. But there was one shinobi whose tale was untold. This story shows a man who became a shinobi fighting alongside with the five female shinobis.

In a place of Musutafu,there is a green curly-haired boy who was now walking his way home after school. His name is Izuku Midoriya,he is a 14-year old boy and he was walking until someone catches his eye. He saw a tall figure leaning on the tree as the figure glanced at him. He looked that noone is around except the two of them. The figure stood up and looked at him which makes the young boy gets startled.

Izuku: W-who...are you? W-what do you want from me?

What he didn't know that this figure was going to change his life into a new one...

???: Young man,have you ever believed in shinobis?

And that is to become a shinobi...

3 years later... (pretty fast right?)

"Play the music from above please..."

Three years have passed. Everything seems normal as the people were doing their daily activities. At the supermarket,we see a young man going outside of the supermarket with a bag of groceries in his hands as he walk his way home. This man here is Izuku and he is now 17 years old. He looks matured as well as his well-built body.

Izuku: Now that I bought the groceries that mom told me to

Izuku: Now that I bought the groceries that mom told me to...guess I should head home.

Izuku's Pov:

My name is Izuku Midoriya,I lived now in Asakusa because last year,my mom told me that we're moving to a new place and now I'm carrying a bag of groceries that my mom told me to buy. Right now,I'm trying to think what school am I going to attend.
As you may all know,I am secretly a shinobi...well not really a kind of shinobi who takes missions but I'm a ninja who's a skillful one because of my teacher who taught me. I just use hand to hand combat not those like using katanas and other weapons...
As I was now talking,I just arrived at my home.

Izuku: I'm home...

Inko: Welcome back Izuku. Have you brought the things I've told you to?