Happy birthday Blueberry

Nagisa P. O. V

Today is my birthday and Karma said he was going to take me on a date and hopefully he didn't forget that today is my birthday.

*Knock knock*

That must be him, as I ran to the door I see a hint of red hair and opened the door to see Karma ready to go. "So are you ready to go blueberry?" He asked as I nod my head and we headed out.

As we were walking I saw that we stopped at a café.

"Hey Karma why are we here?" I asked as he started being nervous. "Uh because I just wanted to try something new." "Oh ok." As I finished the sentence the waiter came over to us. "Welcome to lovers café, here let me show you to your table."

As we sat down she gave us our menu and after a few minutes she came back to take our orders. "So what would you like Today." "Uh I'll have a strawberry milkshake, with a slice of some strawberry shortcake and you blueberry." "Uh I would like a bubble gum milkshake, with a vanilla cupcake." As we finished ordering she nodded her head and took our menus away.

"Oh wait I forgot my wallet, let me quickly run to my house quickly I'll be right back," I said getting up, but Karma stopped me, by grabbed my hand. "No it's fine I'll pay." He said as i just sighed and sat back down.

~After the café~

Looks like Karma forgot my birthday. "Hey Nagi put this on," he said handing me a blindfold. "Huh-," but before I could argue he put the blindfold on and tied it in a tight knot.

As I was walking in the blackness, we suddenly stopped which made me almost fall down but he caught me, then Karma took the blindfold off to see all my friends with presents in thier hands. "SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKERS" (CUT!!!!!!!)

"SURPRISE." They screamed as I looked at them with a shock look, then I got pulled away from Kayano by Karma.

"Here you go." Karma said handing me a present, as I opened it I saw a keyring of the letters K 💝 N. "Aww karma who knew you could be this cute." "HEY!!" then I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for the gift." "Anything for you my blueberry." He said kissing me in the lips.

Anyway that was it for Today's chapter I hoped you enjoyed and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUEBERRY I HOPED YOU STAYED AWAY FROM THE VEGGIE AND SPENT TIME WITH YOUR BF.

Anyway stay safe and stay mysterious ✌️ ✌️ ✌️