Where did Kayano go

Karma P.O.V

As I was heading to see Nagisa I saw Kayano slip a note and she was a blushing mess after doing so, so I went over there to see what we was doing.

"Hey Broccoli what did the note you slipped in Nagisa's locker say." I asked giving her my classic mischievous look as she blushed a darker shade of red. " It's a love note for Nagisa, so he can meet me at the back of the school so I can tell him how I feel." She finished as o was feeling a bit jealous so I had a plan up my sleeve.

"Hey Veggie can you come with me somewhere I want to talk with you but let me get something out of my bag first." I said as she nodded and I ran to my bag and took something out of it, something I wanted to use for a long time.

~At the secret place brought to you by a knife~

"So Karma what did you want to-" she was cut off when I smashed her head against the wall my eyes filled with bloodlust. Then she started screaming, I love seeing people suffer especially if they try to take my Nagisa away from me, then as school was about to start I stabbed her with the knife countless times making sure I don't get blood on my clothes.

Then it stopped her heart.....

~After school 3rd person view~

As Nagisa was heading to the back of the school Karma was also heading there as a chance to confess instead of Kayano.

"Hey Karma what did you want to talk about." Nagisa said handing the letter to Karma saying.

Nagisa meet me outside the school I want to talk to you signed K

Then Karma took a deep and said. "Nagisa I like you a lot and I was hoping to become more than friends well if you'd like." He finished as he was blushing a deep shade of red and Nagisa blushed aswell. "I like you a lot Karma." The blueberry replied as Karma almost felt bad for killing the veggie instead of seeing her get rejected.

"Well my Blueberry want to walk home with me." Karma said as Nagisa nodded his head and they walked hands intwined.

'I wonder what happend to Kayano.' Nagisa thought as he just shrugged it off and then carried on walking with Karma.

Anyway I hoped you enjoyed Today's story as always want to become a mystery all you have to do is follow me and that's it.

So anyway I hoped you enjoyed stay safe and stay mysterious ✌️✌️✌️