she'll pay

Karma P. O. V

As I was driving home I saw a police vehicle parked outside my house and some officers coming out of the house. "Hey officer anything the problem." I asked wondering where my precious blueberry might be. "Um do you know Nagisa Akabane." The police man asked as I felt a hint of sadness in his voice. "Um yes I know him we live together."

"Well the neighbor's said they heard gun shots from your house and called us, but when we got there it was too late he's gone sir." The police officer finished as I thought time stopped for a second

Nagisa...

Gone?

"H-huh w-what do you m-mean." I said as my voice started cracking a little as tears started coming down my face. "We were late and when we got there the criminals left, and we saw the most disturbing thing, you may want to see this."

'This is what you get for choosing him over me.'

The note said as the officer started to explain what they could find. "We found traces of purple hair on the floor, but we'll do further investigation oh and sorry for your loss." The officer finished as I knew who did this...

Okuda manami

She will pay. She will get a slow and painful death and that's a promise...

Anyway that's is it for Today's chapter, this was done last minute so don't go too hard on it but wow I have to say this SUCKED, but anyway I hoped you enjoyed so with that being said..

Stay safe and stay mysterious ✌️✌️✌️