(Y/n) was transported to the infirmary to get his left arm healed.. reina and midoriya headed their to see how he was holding up.. when they got their they saw (Y/n) had a cast over his left arm.. and he was drowsy due to the healing process..

Recovery girl:"My.. you kids always going overboard and hurting yourselves.. I healed the burn but.. it will leave a permanent burn scar.."

(Y/n):"I kinda went overboard.. got caught up in the moment.. but i ended up cancelling the attack midway.. bakugo seemed to notice too.."

Reina:"So you took that full explosion head on?"

(Y/n):"Kinda when my attack hit bakugo i knew in that moment that i would lose.. so i cancelled it and tried blocking but ended up hitting my left arm."

Reina:"You're as reckless as midoirya i swear! You're both caught up in the moment that you don't even notice you're already hurting."

Recovery girl:"Tell me about it young girl.. men and their reckless attitudes in fights..now be sure to rest up alright? I'll heal you again.. i only healed what i can so you can still go up on the podium."

(Y/n):"Yes thank you recovery girl.."

(Timeskippu)

(Y/n) stood on the second podium next to a feral bakugo going crazy.. and todoroki was standing in third place along with tokoyami..

Midnight:"Now let's move on to the awarding ceremony!"

Reina:"he's acting like a dog..."

Kirishima:"He's been going wold the second he woke up.."

(Y/n):'I really hope iida's fine.. he said that his brother was attacked and he had to leave..'

Midnight:"Now for the medals! Presenting them this year is.. you know who!!"

All might:"I am"

Midnight/All might:"He's everyone's hero All might/Here with the medals."

Midnight:"Sorry i cut you off." she apologized.. all might then made his way to tokoyami and todoroki..

All might:"Congratulations young tokoyami! You're a strong one!'

Tokoyami:"You honor me to much." 

All might:"But relying on your quirk alone won't be enough to overcome a bad match up. Hone your innate ability to open a world of opportunity." he gave him a quick hug and he nodded.. he then went to todoroki.. "Young todoroki congratulations. You gave it your all in the match against (Y/n) and midoriya.. was there a reason for going all out against them?"

Todoroki:"It was my fight with them.. which has made me lose my way.. I know you've taken an interest in them both.. and i'm starting to see why. I always wanted to become a hero just like you.. but it's not like i can forgive and forget everything just like that..That's not enough.. There's still something i have to settle first." all might then hugged todoroki..

All might:".. That's a new look i'm seeing on your face.. so say no more whatever you have to do i know you can do it." he then made his way to (Y/n) ready with the second place medal.. "Young (Y/n).. you may not have placed first but you did well i knew you could do it."

(Y/n):"Yes.. i still have a long way to go in terms of power.. but.. with everyone helping me.. i know i can do it."

All might:"I always liked that fire you have.. you did well i'm proud." He then hugged (Y/n) and soon he made his way to bakugo.. "And finally bakugo! um well this is.. a bit much.. "He removed his mouth piece.. which was mistake really.. "You placed first and proved that you'd be first."