Chapter 2

(Y/n) and reina were headed to school when they were bombarded by a bunch of reporters asking about all might.. before reina could lash out on the poor reporters (Y/n) grabbed her hand making a break for it towards the gate.. soon aizawa shooed them away and the U.A gate shut them out.. but within them was a mysterious man... in the classroom aizawa was giving his feedback on the battle training..

Aizawa:"Good work on the battle training yesterday.. i looked over your grades and evaluations. (Y/n)" he was shocked to be called.. "(Y/n) you have what it takes but make sure to finish the job properly"

(Y/n):"Right.."

He then went on to lecture bakugo and midoriya on their results.. according to midoriya it ended with him over exerting himself again which he got an earful from (Y/n) through the phone..

Aizawa;"Now on to homeroom business.. sorry for the sudden announcement but." every one tensed up and thought of maybe another punishment "You have to pick a class president."

Everyone:"Such a normal school like thing!!"

Everyone started raising their hands and yelling that they wanted to do it (Y/n) also wanted to do it but his seatmate was let's say was really not interested in the whole thing.. and suddenly iida proposed a vote but it had issued but still went along with it and aizawa did't really seem to care either way.. soon the result were in.. 

(Votes)

(Y/n) (L/n) - 3 votes.

Izuku Midoriya- 2 votes

Momo Yaoyorozu- 2 votes 

(Y/n) was surprised and he looked at reina and she was just smiling at him while have her head on her desk..

(Y/n):"Huh i won."

Midoriya:"How did i get two votes?!"

Bakugo:"What the...! Who the hell voted for (Y/n) and deku?!"

Sero:"guess we can say that you didn't vote for them." reina just laughed but ignored bakugo and ochaco just playfully whistled not trying to be conspicuous

Iida sulked not getting any votes at all.. but he expected as much then (Y/n), midoriya, and momo went up front. 

Aizawa:"Fine. So your president is (Y/n) and vice presidents are midoriya and yaoyorozu."

Momo:"What a shame.."

Midoriya:"s-s-s-s-seriously...?!"

(Y/n):"You got this buddy." he patted his back but it didn't work..

Kirishima:"I don't really mind the results! I know (Y/n) is amazing and smart and midoriya has the stuff for this!"

Mina:"And yaoyorozu was pretty cool, analyzing the battle training and all!"

Eventually lunch time came and soon (Y/n) and the gang headed for the cafeteria.. they got their food and sat at a nearby table..

Ochaco:"There's so many kids here.. this rice is so tasty~"

Reina:"besides the hero course other students from the other courses gather here huh." reina then wiped the sauce that was on ochaco's cheek..

(Y/n):"But i was surprised i actually got the position i have a guess on who voted for me."

Midoriya:"i'm more worried if i can really be a vice president.. that's why i voted for (Y/n)"

Ochaco:"You can."

Reina:"Don't worry about it.'

Iida:"Worry not.. regardless you may have lost to (Y/n) you also still have the grit and decisiveness to make a good second leader."