Chapter 1

With the U.A. staff they were looking at the results.. 43,65

Nezu:"Scores for the practicals are out. "

(my take on the exam results in this order name, villain and rescue points)

1. (Y/n) (L/n), 43, 65 = 108
2. Katsuki Bakugo, 77,0 = 77
3. Reina Yoshino, 41, 35 = 76
4. Eijiro Kirishima, 39, 35 = 74
5. Ochaco Uraraka, 28, 45 = 73
6. Ibara Shiozaki , 36, 32 = 68
7. Itsuka Kendo, 25, 40 = 65
8. Tenya Iida, 52, 9 = 61
9. Izuku Midoriya 0, 60 = 60

10. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, 49, 10 = 59
10. Fumikage Tokoyami, 47, 12 = 59
10. Yosetsu Awase , 51, 8 = 59

Nezu:"first i wan't to talk about the boys in second and and ninth place.. the first boy was going full throttle not even giving others a taught he got zero rescue points but has seventy seven villain points! Contrary to the second boy who got zero villain points but got sixty rescue points.."

Present mic:"I like him he makes me say yeah!"

Nezu:"Now on to the first and third students.. the boy displayed amazing prowess but he slowed down towards the middle."

Present mic:"He was satisfied i suppose."

Nezu:"Yes but he would have gotten more points if he did't stop and help some of the other students participating.. and along with izuku midoriya he was the one who also destroyed the 0 pointer with a powerful attack... a true hero indeed saving a handful of students from harm.. the girl is also a hero for saving him from falling.. her quirk is pretty interesting transferring other people's pain to her and converting it to power..  she is also a good all around."

Teacher:"These kids are all amazing!" a teacher who looked really tired wasn't amused..

Aizawa:"jeez.. what a racket.."

With (Y/n) he was on his phone taking with reina about the results..

(Y/n):"So we both got in that's good."

Reina:"What are you doing? did you celebrate or somethin?"

(Y/n):"Oh just ate a good dinner with mom.. what about you?"

Reina:"Yeah my mom was super hyped about all of this she threw a damn party. It was fun but she kinda went overboard.."

(Y/n):"haha you sound tired? what have you been up to these past few days?"

Reina:"nothing much just trained.. can't let you pass me so easily you know?"

(Y/n):"Haha! that's great i'll be looking forward to when we get to U.A. and i hope we become classmates so i can beat you"

Reina:"Dream on fire boy~ well goodnight (Y/n) see when i see you."

(Y/n):"Sure thing." the phone call ended and (Y/n) was left to his thoughts.. "Reina was super strong.. she explained her quirk.. it was like double edged sword.. but she knows how to use it properly.. U.A. let's see what awaits."

(Timeskippu)

Spring came and it was our first day of high school.. midoriya was running late so he told (Y/n) go on without him... (Y/n) arrived at U.A. and now he was looking for his classroom..

(Y/n):"1-A.. 1-A.. Oh there it.. is.." (Y/n) looked at the door and it was huge. "Woah."

He entered the room and saw only a few students.. he walked to the back and went to his seat..